Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

East Blue to South Blue

Lets say you were in East Blue and wanted to get to South Blue.. how the hell do you get to South Blue!? I'm assuming that the grand line goes all the way around the planet like an equator, but according to the map, there is no way to travel across the red line to one of the other oceans.. Could there be another land mass that travels across the grand line somewhere else on the planet? It doesn't make much sense how they all acknowledge the other oceans, but never talk about how anyone goes back and forth to each of them with the Grand Line apparently separating half the planet. :confused:

post-1-13555158157_thumb.jpg

post-1-135551581564_thumb.jpg

post-1-135551581567_thumb.jpg

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

its one piece...there is no explaining it :-p for all we know the grand line is some pocket dimension

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I was thinking that maybe there were some bridges going over the rivers on the Red Line, but if there were, there would probably be some easier way to enter the grand line from it. But even so, unless they had trains running through there, it be a horrible way to travel between the oceans, especially considering no ships could travel freely between them at all...

Pocket dimension tho.. yeah, that could be a possibility. :P

oh.. but maybe the red line connects all around the globe like the grand line. on the other side of the planet the red line probably has connecting rivers to each of the oceans and a possible grand line exit.. O_O

It's Spira 200 years after we defeated Sin yo! :meh:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

*shrug* There are pretty limited in their travel. I think there might be canals connecting north and east blue across the red line.. but thats never been mentioned either. and seeing as theres no way anyone could cross the grandline to the other oceans because of the calm belt, thats kinda ruled out too.. sounds like once you're in an ocean, thats the only ocean you'll ever see. O_O

but once inside the grand line, anyone can travel to any island, as long as they have an eternal log pose to guide them there. If they don't have that theres no way to travel to any specific island at will.

*sounds like once you're in an ocean, thats the only ocean you'll ever see. O_O

thats prolly why ppl dream of seeing the grand line, all blue etc

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this