Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

I thought Itachi Wanted to Kill Sasuke.... If Itachi wanted to save sasuke from something, Why did he Kill His own Family and Pulverised him when the anime first showed them

"To Take Naruto with us... Is the Supreme Order Given Us By the Akatsuki"- Itachi Uchiha, Naruto[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They're saying the killing of the clan was actually an order from Konoha's influential people at that time. Once we know the motives behind that, MAYBE we can figure out why he saved his brother.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

It's still ruined Itachi though, but at least there seems to be an actual plot, hopefully it won't be lame

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

It just got a little interesting ... well, mostly because I've always liked the wood technique and he's storytelling about the 1st Hokage who'as a badass.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

All uchiha were going to rise up against the hokage and take control of everything.. so all Uchiha including all their children (except sasuke) had to be killed? I'm still not buying this story. :|

I have a feeling the story is not entirely true for the most part. The current person calming to be Mandara may actually be the real Mandara's brother trying to take revenge. This would explain why Itachi rigged Sasukes eyes to blow his ass away every time he showed his eye. We can also apply the "using obito's dead body to hold a someones soul" theory as well. It's all up in the air now though. The way the stories going theres no telling who or what will happen next. For all we know Danzo and the two elder advisor's could have been the ones that set up the coup d'etat to ensure the village would never be run by an Uchiha in the future. The three still hold a lot of power over the village as well.

@Sledgstone - I'm still hoping that Jiyra didn't actually die. From the way he was "killed" it just didn't seem like he actually died. I wouldn't be surprised if he showed up in one of the future chapters towards the end of the series. But ya, I hate how they just left that part of the story and jumped into all this other shit. I would have liked to see what the 5th did when she got the note and where the pains went...etc

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Hopefully we'll get the answers to all this within this year. Seeing as they dropped the Jiyra stuff what, 6 months ago? and we're still wondering what happened there.. I just want solid story telling at this point and an ongoing plot.. but instead Naruto is so fragmented right now with its plot lines. :\

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Hopefully we'll get the answers to all this within this year. Seeing as they dropped the Jiyra stuff what, 6 months ago? and we're still wondering what happened there.. I just want solid story telling at this point and an ongoing plot.. but instead Naruto is so fragmented right now with its plot lines. :\

You didnt get the memo? It's no longer called Naruto anymore. It's Sasuke, the curse of the Uchiha :P. j/k

sig.php

It's because of Sas~baka~ke that we had over a year's worth of fillers and now Shippu. I still don't get why Sasuke had to be protected OVER Itachi as being the last or so called last Uchiha.

lol wow Sasuke is about to go emo and cut his wrists. It kind of sucks how the manga creator managed to turn a story about Naruto into a story purely about Sasuke and his clan. Makes me wonder why they even named it Naruto to begin with. O well, looking forward to seeing how things turn out.

sig.php

I still don't see how any of this story connects to most of the dialogue Itachi had with Sasuke in the beginning of the manga. Or even most of Itachi's actions. I mean, wtf, if Itachi was the inside guy of Konoha and took out all the Uchiha, then why did he team up with Akatsuki and help them with their evil doings? Also, Itachi completely disabled Sasuke and Kakashi at one point with his mangeyko technique. If not for Tsunade showing up at one point, the two of them could have been in comas for life? O_O Would Itachi have joined Akatsuki to take them out from the inside for the benefit of Konoha? and for someone who wanted to keep peace for Konoha, why did he kill so many damn people? Not just in his clan, but while he was a part of akatsuki? And knowing he was going to die, why did he put Sasuke through so much shit about killing him and taking his eyeballs? I don't see how any of this story follows any of Itachi's previous behavior in the manga, even if he was a double agent, etc. etc.

ya, I don't know how much we can really trust from Tobi. Every chapter they focus on his eye a few times. I wonder if Sasuke is under the influence of his eye right now.

Btw. wtf happened to Naruto? He was fighting Tobi, then Tobi ran off and Naruto was supposed to catch up to Sasuke.....

sig.php

we'll know in 26 chapters after a conversation that is full of lies misdirection and half truths, and a few more dragged out peon fights X'D

basically after he gets some good drugs in his system so he can get back to trying to create a cohesive plot X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Naruto and team reached the fight place which was engulfed in the black flame actually from the Ita vs Sas battle....and they couldn't go any further or lost track of them. As far as the plot goes, it's getting silly ... but interesting in the sense it feels like we're all on a trip, so gullible! In any case, now that you mention his eyes, the eye Sharigan design sorta keeps changing ... or maybe I'm remembering it differently.

Naruto and team reached the fight place which was engulfed in the black flame actually from the Ita vs Sas battle....and they couldn't go any further or lost track of them. As far as the plot goes, it's getting silly ... but interesting in the sense it feels like we're all on a trip, so gullible! In any case, now that you mention his eyes, the eye Sharigan design sorta keeps changing ... or maybe I'm remembering it differently.

Ya, his eyes are not the same as Sasuke. I noticed that too and was wondering if it was another version of the Sharigan or if it was active or something. Sasukes also changed after his brother gave him his eyes. Their a bit different then before but dont look exactly like his brothers.

sig.php

So, everything was planned by Itachi. All the near deaths of Sasuke and even joining akatsuki to help protect Konoha from the inside of the group. And Sasuke must believe all of this because he is still alive. Poor Sasuke, all his powering up, joining up with Oro to get more power, running away from the shattered life he had in Konoha, all his training for nothing because in the end Itachi let him win. If thats the case then Sasuke sucks. :P

Also, whats the point of him having the group he formed now? None of them actually served any purpose and now Sasuke's goal is accomplished. I'm betting Madara will now give him his new task or goal that should consume Sasuke up until the end of the series.

lame and sad if thats all Sasuke is/ever was

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

So, everything was planned by Itachi. All the near deaths of Sasuke and even joining akatsuki to help protect Konoha from the inside of the group. And Sasuke must believe all of this because he is still alive. Poor Sasuke, all his powering up, joining up with Oro to get more power, running away from the shattered life he had in Konoha, all his training for nothing because in the end Itachi let him win. If thats the case then Sasuke sucks. :P

Also, whats the point of him having the group he formed now? None of them actually served any purpose and now Sasuke's goal is accomplished. I'm betting Madara will now give him his new task or goal that should consume Sasuke up until the end of the series.

lol I really hope at some point he realizes Mandara is bad. Why else would Itachi make his eyes burn Mandara every time he takes his mask off.

Personally though, as interesting as it is, it just doesn't feel right seeing Itachi as a good guy.

sig.php

Itachi was a super cool badass villian, period. Under-powered purposely by the creators just like Sesshoumaru or Vegeta. This last chapter was like a fairytale ... sugar coated, and double dipped in chocolate!

wtf in hell is Sasuke doing!? Ok, supposedly Itachi killed his own clan to protect the Leaf village and now that Sasuke has had this emotional revelation that his brother is a good guy and really cared about his younger brother, what does he do? He vows to destroy the very thing Itachi protected......it makes no sense at all. I was on the verge of yelling wtf after reading the last page.

Jeez this was getting interesting too. Now its just stupid. Naruto and Sasuke are probably gonna fight again. Naruto will probably shout sweet nothings into Sasuke's ear and hope her turns back to being a emo nice guy....etc. Now Mandara joins up with Sasuke? Wtf, does Sasuke not understand his brother made his eyes burn the SOB for a reason? He's not your friend! lol o well.

sig.php

Did you notice they just walked out there and Itachi's akatsuki partner' Kisame, who was supposed to be fighting that water guy, is nowhere to be found and there is no sign of any battle? that made me say WTF more than Sasuke wanting to go to war with the Leaf.

I knew he was going to turn everything onto Leaf, I just forgot to post about it. XD Leaf made his brother kill his entire clan and thus ruin Sasuke's life. Sasuke fully believes Madara and if that story is actually true in the plot of the story and not some bs Madara said, then that is even worse. Its so ridiculous. They replaced Orochimaru and the Sound ninja with Madara and Sasuke/Hawk. Sasuke can't survive without a purpose and hes used to being manipulated his entire life, hes just a tool. Without a goal, hes a pointless character with no personality. I was hoping something interesting would have happened instead and maybe hed' start fighting Madara and call him out on his bullshit and maybe evolve as a character, but nope. Instead he gets played into becoming Madara's new 9 tails-like ally to start another war with Leaf.

I bet at the end of the series they'll end with a fight between Naruto and Sasuke and it'll end like Trigun with Vash vs. Knives. And Naruto will feel he saved Sasuke in the same sense that Vash saves Knives.

I think they'll fight and realize it at the end that their reasons were wrong or manipulated, and wouldn't be able to do a thing about it. I'm pissed off at this new Sasuke angle, but it was predictable cos he's a crybaby X'D. More than that, what about Jiraiya's death? What about the message he left for Tsunade? What about Naruto and his rescue team so close to where the final battle was? What about Akatsuki's plans of World Domination and capturing all the Buushins or monster chakra ninja's? Naruto and Sasuke's current abilities are not close to match up with the big ninja guns or Pain or their colleagues. I'd like to see more character's come into the picture with progression in their abilities ... not just for filler episodes.