Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

genjutsu's probably wont work on sage mode

also sasuke doesnt strike me as the person who would use a genjutsu to settle a grudge

I agree with this. I don't think the mangeko gengutsu move would be an instant kill/coma to Naruto anymore. With sage mode, I'm pretty sure that Naruto could own Sasuke in his own mind if he needed to. I base this on the fact that when Pain shot his stick into Naruto and attempted to control him with his Rinnegan, he wasn't able to in the slightest, and Pain and that paper girl both looked incredibly shocked that Naruto was able to easily resist his eye technique and pull out the chakra stick with ease. If the rinnegan is the most powerful eye bloodline limit (I remember Jiyra saying that once), and if Naruto can regect its affects on him, then he should be able to reject any genjutsu Sasuke uses on him.

Wait.

Sage mode is actually collecting natural energy. Natural energy includes energy from water, air, trees etc... the environment. it can detect the source of energy [remember how naruto tracks down the real pain?] It cannot absolutely ABSORB chakra from humans.

Did Naruto absorb chakra from pain in the battle? He outrageously went into Kyuubi mode! Sage mode DOES NOT allow one to absorb chakra from another person.

and that is why... Naruto cannot absorb chakra from Sasuke.

and ANYWAY. I think both have their weaknesses now. Sasuke was flawless before his battle with Itachi. His eyes were ok. But now he is going blind. And that would, obviously, be an advantage for Naruto.

And maybe Sasuke will avoid fighing with gen-jutsu because of the risk of going blind.

I think you're right, I don't recall them ever showing how Naruto could absorb chakra from any living being. The only thing they haven't shown is how fast he can absorb natural energy with his clones. I thought during his Pain fight, Naruto would have spawned another clone or two behind a rock to start collecting more natural energy for more sage mode boosts. But because he didn't he must not be able to absorb it that fast... but then again, directly after his kyubi moment, he was able to get into sage mode pretty much instantly... My point is, is if Naruto can absorb natural chakra/energy at a massive rate, then could Naruto absorb energy from elemental ninjutsu attacks? Elemental chakra could be considered natural energy because they are elements of nature. So, if Sasuke blasted Naruto with a lightning bolt, could Naruto stand there, meditate instantly, and absorb the majority of damage to power his sage mode? I think he probably could. Naruto keeps growing in leaps and bounds... I still think he'll be a god by the age of 20. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Wait.

Sage mode is actually collecting natural energy. Natural energy includes energy from water, air, trees etc... the environment. it can detect the source of energy [remember how naruto tracks down the real pain?] It cannot absolutely ABSORB chakra from humans.

Did Naruto absorb chakra from pain in the battle? He outrageously went into Kyuubi mode! Sage mode DOES NOT allow one to absorb chakra from another person.

and ANYWAY. I think both have their weaknesses now. Sasuke was flawless before his battle with Itachi. His eyes were ok. But now he is going blind. And that would, obviously, be an advantage for Naruto.

And maybe Sasuke will avoid fighing with gen-jutsu because of the risk of going blind.

I don't think anyone here's even made that assumption on the forums that Naruto could absorb chakra from people lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I agree with this. I don't think the mangeko gengutsu move would be an instant kill/coma to Naruto anymore. With sage mode, I'm pretty sure that Naruto could own Sasuke in his own mind if he needed to. I base this on the fact that when Pain shot his stick into Naruto and attempted to control him with his Rinnegan, he wasn't able to in the slightest, and Pain and that paper girl both looked incredibly shocked that Naruto was able to easily resist his eye technique and pull out the chakra stick with ease. If the rinnegan is the most powerful eye bloodline limit (I remember Jiyra saying that once), and if Naruto can regect its affects on him, then he should be able to reject any genjutsu Sasuke uses on him.

I think you're right, I don't recall them ever showing how Naruto could absorb chakra from any living being. The only thing they haven't shown is how fast he can absorb natural energy with his clones. I thought during his Pain fight, Naruto would have spawned another clone or two behind a rock to start collecting more natural energy for more sage mode boosts. But because he didn't he must not be able to absorb it that fast... but then again, directly after his kyubi moment, he was able to get into sage mode pretty much instantly... My point is, is if Naruto can absorb natural chakra/energy at a massive rate, then could Naruto absorb energy from elemental ninjutsu attacks? Elemental chakra could be considered natural energy because they are elements of nature. So, if Sasuke blasted Naruto with a lightning bolt, could Naruto stand there, meditate instantly, and absorb the majority of damage to power his sage mode? I think he probably could. Naruto keeps growing in leaps and bounds... I still think he'll be a god by the age of 20. :P

With the first part the thing is that what pain was attempting to do was physically take over Naruto's body. With Sasuke it would be a mental thing, something Naruto has never been shown to be able to overcome. Jiraya did say it was more powerful but from what I can tell it's not at all, it fails for needing a rod in someone so you can control them. And being able to see what all the other peins can see at the same time isn't as impressive as what Sharingan has been shown to do. Also, the Byakugan pretty much does the same thing with greater range.

II don't think Naruto would be able to absorb it fast enough, the Mangaka made it a point to state the speed of the attack. And notice Naruto has to take time, I think he might have made this as Sasuke's trump card to Naruto's sage mode.

Wait.

Gen-jutsu is not what makes you go blind IIRC it is the Amatsuretsu that does that. Because Itachi's eyes were always fine when he did genjutsu it always starts to act up when the black fire is emitted, if Sasuke never used the black fire against bumble bee his eye sight wouldve been fine.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Sasuke becomes the most powerful ninja, but becomes blind. Naruto becomes the most powerful Hokage, but his body cells take a beating from the Rasen-Shuriken technique's overuse. So basically you'd have the 2 most important, most future influential people - crippled X'D.

Wait a minute. I was just thinking a bit right now, and was wondering where the frack was Bumblebee during the Chuunin exams, etc. etc. at the beginning of the series? I mean, you had people from various villages, clans take the exam ... unless his age group's different and he either had it after or before Naruto + old characters.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sasuke becomes the most powerful ninja, but becomes blind. Naruto becomes the most powerful Hokage, but his body cells take a beating from the Rasen-Shuriken technique's overuse. So basically you'd have the 2 most important, most future influential people - crippled X'D.

Wait a minute. I was just thinking a bit right now, and was wondering where the frack was Bumblebee during the Chuunin exams, etc. etc. at the beginning of the series? I mean, you had people from various villages, clans take the exam ... unless his age group's different and he either had it after or before Naruto + old characters.

He's like 20 and Naruto was like 14 wasn't he? Bumblebee probably did the exam years ago. Either that or their village is on bad terms with the Leaf and just ignores the test.

sig.php

With the first part the thing is that what pain was attempting to do was physically take over Naruto's body. With Sasuke it would be a mental thing, something Naruto has never been shown to be able to overcome. Jiraya did say it was more powerful but from what I can tell it's not at all, it fails for needing a rod in someone so you can control them. And being able to see what all the other peins can see at the same time isn't as impressive as what Sharingan has been shown to do. Also, the Byakugan pretty much does the same thing with greater range.

II don't think Naruto would be able to absorb it fast enough, the Mangaka made it a point to state the speed of the attack. And notice Naruto has to take time, I think he might have made this as Sasuke's trump card to Naruto's sage mode.

Gen-jutsu is not what makes you go blind IIRC it is the Amatsuretsu that does that. Because Itachi's eyes were always fine when he did genjutsu it always starts to act up when the black fire is emitted, if Sasuke never used the black fire against bumble bee his eye sight wouldve been fine.

I think the only reason Pain was using a chakra stick was for the added bonus of total control to make his technique more powerful, much like whatshisface's chakra wind blades. When Pain killed those couple konoha ninja as a child he didn't stab them with sticks, I can only assume the sticks he uses now just boost his puppetering abilities.

And ever since Sasuke upgraded his eyes to the mangeko, hes been loosing his eyesight. He looses more eyesight every time he uses one of the high-end sharigan abilities. Even Kakashi mentioned eyesight loss negative around the time he upgraded his own sharigan. Don't forget, one eye does ameratsu and the other does genjutsu. If he only lost vision whenever he does ameratsu, it would only affect that single eye. I think Madara explained it in more detail in an older chapter somewhere.

Naruto doesn't get cell damage anymore from his rasen-shurikan because he can throw it now. The reason he took damage before is because he had to literally slam it into someone with his hand. Now that he can throw it, all the damage is focused soley on the target now.

I think Bumblebee is up there on a kage level himself. I bet his village probably restricted him from ever leaving because he was their reserve nuke. Who in the hell would invade there country with a bad ass like that waiting to defend it. O_O

I wonder when they'll show him again... :\

I think the only reason Pain was using a chakra stick was for the added bonus of total control to make his technique more powerful, much like whatshisface's chakra wind blades. When Pain killed those couple konoha ninja as a child he didn't stab them with sticks, I can only assume the sticks he uses now just boost his puppetering abilities.

And ever since Sasuke upgraded his eyes to the mangeko, hes been loosing his eyesight. He looses more eyesight every time he uses one of the high-end sharigan abilities. Even Kakashi mentioned eyesight loss negative around the time he upgraded his own sharigan. Don't forget, one eye does ameratsu and the other does genjutsu. If he only lost vision whenever he does ameratsu, it would only affect that single eye. I think Madara explained it in more detail in an older chapter somewhere.

Naruto doesn't get cell damage anymore from his rasen-shurikan because he can throw it now. The reason he took damage before is because he had to literally slam it into someone with his hand. Now that he can throw it, all the damage is focused soley on the target now.

I think Bumblebee is up there on a kage level himself. I bet his village probably restricted him from ever leaving because he was their reserve nuke. Who in the hell would invade there country with a bad ass like that waiting to defend it. O_O

I wonder when they'll show him again... :\

You're right... I forgot one eye does both. I still think Sharingan is superior, mental control > physical

writer forgot about him ;p

He forgets about everyone

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Especially his fans. ;_;

btw, I have to agree with you about the sharigan still being more powerful at this point. But seeing as Jiyra said the Rinnegan was more elite... I have a feeling Pain is about to bust out some new ability that'll take everyone's breath away and give him a big power boost before he dies. That way Naruto won't even have to give Pain an answer and he'll kill himself in the end saving Naruto from having to make a decision like killing him. :P

btw key point:

is kakashi dead ;p

i think he will be revived, but with 1 eye less (nailed in the sharingan eye)

in the series after math set like 1 year later when you see what people are doing, kakshi will be training new ninjas (with personaities to match naruto, sasuke and sakura ;p) with his sharingan eye covered,

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

If you all don't remember, Itachi said that eye sight is lost untill they get anothers eyes. when itachi died he gave sasuke his eye abilitys and his sight. soooo he is not going blind anymore.
If Sasuke really received Itachi's sight, he'd have been close to being blind, as Itachi was nearing it. There was no eye transfer, just techniques/ jutsu's, in my opinion.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

If you all don't remember, Itachi said that eye sight is lost untill they get anothers eyes. when itachi died he gave sasuke his eye abilitys and his sight. soooo he is not going blind anymore.

I looked up a couple chapters, in this one it states that you need to take out the eyes of a brother Uchiha and transplant them into your own head to stop the blindness, make his eyes into perfect sharigan eyes and to achieve the most powerful sharigan jutsu.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-386/page001.html

In this chapter, its briefly mentioned that he refuses to take Itachi's eyes, thus Sasuke is still going blind. If hes smart tho, he'll have Itachi's eyes in a jar somewhere so he can still give himself a mad power upgrade.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-403/page001.html

In that fight with Bumblebee, he used his ameratsu and started going more blind too if I remember right.

btw key point:

is kakashi dead ;p

i think he will be revived, but with 1 eye less (nailed in the sharingan eye)

in the series after math set like 1 year later when you see what people are doing, kakshi will be training new ninjas (with personaities to match naruto, sasuke and sakura ;p) with his sharingan eye covered,

*shrugs* I still think hes dead. I'd love to see him show up and kick ass again... But I wish Orochimaru would show up and kick ass again too. :\

Sledge, I doubt that Orochimaru is dead, his physical self is with Kabuto and his mental self is deep in Sasuke IIRC. Orochimaru is going to show up again and terrorize the ninja world! Speaking of which whatever happened to the Sound Village?

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Orochimaru left Sasuke during the Itachi vs Sasuke fight

ya all so full of wishful thinkin....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

He did...I'm right here :evil:

:meh:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I looked up a couple chapters, in this one it states that you need to take out the eyes of a brother Uchiha and transplant them into your own head to stop the blindness, make his eyes into perfect sharigan eyes and to achieve the most powerful sharigan jutsu.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-386/page001.html

In this chapter, its briefly mentioned that he refuses to take Itachi's eyes, thus Sasuke is still going blind. If hes smart tho, he'll have Itachi's eyes in a jar somewhere so he can still give himself a mad power upgrade.

http://read.mangashare.com/Naruto/chapter-403/page001.html

In that fight with Bumblebee, he used his ameratsu and started going more blind too if I remember right.

*shrugs* I still think hes dead. I'd love to see him show up and kick ass again... But I wish Orochimaru would show up and kick ass again too. :\

In the later chapters mandara makes a comment about Itachi giving Sasuke his eyes. I can only guess that even though Sasuke didn't physically take Itachi's eyes, he still managed to inherit all of Itachi's power and whatever other powers a member of their clan would get from taking another's eyes. The fire move it what's actuly harming his eyes anyway. Everything else seems to work as apposed to before when it would slowly make his brother blind to just use basic shit.

Orochimaru is dead. His soul and mind where consumed and destroyed. However parts of his body are still around, in Kabuto. Why Kabuto did what he did is beond me. In the last chapter we actualy got to see him, his body had clearly inharited Orochimaru's curse that the Hokaga did.

sig.php

Kabuto unable to use his hands would be a pointless character. :look: just sayin....

Look we all want it to be better then what it is, probably mostly since we have so much time invested in this thing -_-; but we've got the writer we've got; the audience is more creative then he is. This is why fan manga/art/fiction is so popular....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

In the later chapters mandara makes a comment about Itachi giving Sasuke his eyes. I can only guess that even though Sasuke didn't physically take Itachi's eyes, he still managed to inherit all of Itachi's power and whatever other powers a member of their clan would get from taking another's eyes. The fire move it what's actuly harming his eyes anyway. Everything else seems to work as apposed to before when it would slowly make his brother blind to just use basic shit.

Thats sounds about right. I think the fire move is hurting his eyes more than anything, because I don't think he's been using the mangeko genjutsu move and he doesn't know Kakashi's space/time implosion move.

So if Sasuke switched to Itachi's eyes, he'll get the final powers of the sharigan... Based on Kakashi's ultimate sharigan move and Madara's space/time powers, I'm guess Sasuke would be able to do full blown space/time moves like Madara. And if thats the case, Naruto would never be able to hit him with a rasen-shurikan as Sasuke would just blink out of existence and show up directly behind Naruto and stab him thru the chest or instantly ignite him into black flames.