Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Manga in Japan

They look like a Nuclear Reactor X'D ... that's the power of Itachi's eye techniques ... or his new Mangekyo.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

same ol' predictable storyline :sleep:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

saw that frog training coming a mile away.

PS. I think the ying/yang chakra thing was to prevent Naruto from getting overwhelmed by the 9 tail's evil charkra. obviously the Leaf/ Naruto's dad didn't want an evil crazy Naruto running around.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

PLACE BETS NOW:

will naruto learn a new jutsu??????????????????????????????????

my money says no,

at the extream best, he might modify a current jutsu, like pferfect the new rasengan, or learn that shadow clones can use the rasengan, or some cop-out crap like that

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I'm betting yes. I have a feeling Naruto will actually learn some new moves for a change. I base this conclusion on the fact that Sasuke now has some new ultimate eye jutsus and the series has been a constant progression on the balancing out of Sasuke and Naruto.

Sasuke has the fire breath justsu, Naruto has the clone jutsu, Sasuke has the sharingan, naruto has the 9 tails chakra. Sasuke learned chidori, Naruto learned rasengan. Sasuke can use chidori all over his body and extend it, (chakra element and form jutsu), Naruto learns his wind chakra rasengan jutsu, an element/form jutsu. Now that Sasuke has the ultimate eye jutsus, Naruto will need not just whatever move or moves Itachi implanted into him, he'll need at least one or two more jutsus to compensate for Sasuke's crazy new powers. And thats not even counting Sasuke's own new fire and lightning moves he used against Itachi. As it is, Naruto doesn't even stand a chance against Sasuke let alone take out Pain.

If he doesn't learn some new bad ass moves, I'll be so pissed. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Naruto beat Pain when Jiraiya couldn't? That'd be a BIG joke. Pain defeated a member strong enough to be Hokage of the Leaf country, which is a pretty STRONG country in itself. Even with the Rasengan, Naruto doesn't stand the chance to be Hokage, he'll need a LOT MORE than just a blue chakra ball. Sasuke almost made it out of his fight with that bomb making Akatsuki member, but now he's got Itachi's transferred eye techniques which should be interesting. The entire ninja world through the decades hasn't had so much happening for them as much as what's going on right now.

I think the leaf will be in turmoil, and Gaara will pay back the favor to help out Naruto.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

funny you mention Gaara cuz I get the feeling that Naruto/Pain will be another Naruto/Gaara fight. fighting and talking and pain will change for the better all of the sudden.

There aint no way Naruto can beat Pain alone, he would need eyes to see thru Pain's tricks, either Neji/Hinata or Sasuke himself; at least ya would think.

Bad guys on their way to Konoha, Naruto gonna leave(?) Konoha to train, does it mean Konoha=about done for?

Be careful where ya step or you'll fall into a plot hole X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Considering the majority of the Naruto manga covers show him either looking like a frog, with a frog, with a scroll and a frog, or with a paint brush and a scroll, or with a katana, I have a feeling he will learn something remotely useful from the frogs ad gain some new tools to help fight Sasuke and Pain.

sig.php

funny you mention Gaara cuz I get the feeling that Naruto/Pain will be another Naruto/Gaara fight. fighting and talking and pain will change for the better all of the sudden.

There aint no way Naruto can beat Pain alone, he would need eyes to see thru Pain's tricks, either Neji/Hinata or Sasuke himself; at least ya would think.

Bad guys on their way to Konoha, Naruto gonna leave(?) Konoha to train, does it mean Konoha=about done for?

Be careful where ya step or you'll fall into a plot hole X'D

they mentioned somewhere, that naruto got some power from itachi, he might actually end up with a sharingan ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

he is learning a new from of chakra,

i was right, no new jutsu, he will just make the rasengan more powerful,.

(it will destroy all life on earth if used ;p)

i honestly think the writer makes it up as he goes along ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

in between drunken/drug induced blackouts ne? :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I wouldn't be surprised if he did like his little brother did with 666 Satan and just said the main characters where Aliens lol. I could definitely see him pulling something stupid like that saying Sasukes clan was an alien race that colonized earth with a rinagon user being their body guard or something lol.

sig.php

I could definitely see him pulling something stupid like that saying Sasukes clan was an alien race that colonized earth with a rinagon user being their body guard or something lol.
That's prolly a more interesting story line than the current one.

Instead of Kakashi holding a ball of chakra and explaining things, now a frog is doing the same thing. I like how they explained why Jiyra changed appearance in his hermit mode, but at the same time, why would becoming one with nature chakra turn you into a toad? why just a toad, couldn't he turn into a gecko or a deer instead? Or maybe its because he has to train with toad oil to start the process and they didn't emphasize that? Oh well, at least that toad guy has an excuse to beat him in the head whenever he wants...

but what if naruto starts turning into a 9-tails bubbly chakra toad? Nobody would be able to stop his rediculously uncontrollable freakish rampage then. X'D

he is learning a new from of chakra,

i was right, no new jutsu, he will just make the rasengan more powerful,.

(it will destroy all life on earth if used ;p)

rotflmao. "Supreme Hermit Toad Rasengan!" X'D

toad because of the oil and/or contract Naruto signed w/ the frogs.

:bored:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I think its the oil that causes the change. Toad and Frog oil causes worts in real life so I'm not surprised they dramatize it in the manga. It also explains why J always had a few worts on his face lol. I'm sure he did the oil training a lot with may have caused some skin damage haha.

Sledg It would be so funny seeing Naruto turn into a Toad and then call for the 9 tails power. I bet Naruto would be the strongest Toad in the ninja world haha.

sig.php

i wished they expanded on the 8 tails fight, ;p

and froggy naruto would be funny,

(btw what happened to Sora, he was in the anime like 4 epidoes ago, i stoped watching the series)

sigpic1620_11.gif

Sora is a made up character in the anime. All the Sora stuff in the anime this entire time has been filler episodes that have nothing to do with the manga story. I haven't watched the last 8 episodes or so because its been pointless.

I think its the oil that causes the change. Toad and Frog oil causes worts in real life so I'm not surprised they dramatize it in the manga. It also explains why J always had a few worts on his face lol. I'm sure he did the oil training a lot with may have caused some skin damage haha.

Sledg It would be so funny seeing Naruto turn into a Toad and then call for the 9 tails power. I bet Naruto would be the strongest Toad in the ninja world haha.

lmao. J's warts were there as a side effect of training. Thats funny and its probably true. X'D

Toad Naruto, wonderful, ha ha ha, okay can we have a real plotline and Naruto actually learn more than the whole two techniques. Kishimoto is really falling off the deep end with this, it's becoming way too predictable the same thing over and over again from the MAIN character. But I am still looking forward to the Eight Tails vs. Sasuke fight to continue. At least he has more techniques than just two.

Off Topic:

I haven't been around in a while, been busy, but I finally caught up with the manga and the anime was driving me insane, I stopped watching that a long time ago, it was airing more filler episodes.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

Yeah, at least the 8 tails guy looks like hes a bad ass. But just when you think it might be interesting to actually see a fight (eight tails vs. Jugo), they don't show it. Even if it was a one sided three hit fight, he could have spared a couple panels just to show off this guy's skill. Also, just goes to show Sasuke's team must not be nearly elite enough to have even been considered to join akatsuki. The way they're being portrayed, they seem like just Sasuke's lackys and no more elite than the average chunin.

Also, has anyone else wondered why Sasuke even re-named their group "Hawk", when just a chapter later they all wear akatsuki cloaks? Wouldn't everyone just refer to them as Akatsuki?

Yeah, at least the 8 tails guy looks like hes a bad ass. But just when you think it might be interesting to actually see a fight (eight tails vs. Jugo), they don't show it. Even if it was a one sided three hit fight, he could have spared a couple panels just to show off this guy's skill. Also, just goes to show Sasuke's team must not be nearly elite enough to have even been considered to join akatsuki. The way they're being portrayed, they seem like just Sasuke's lackys and no more elite than the average chunin.

Also, has anyone else wondered why Sasuke even re-named their group "Hawk", when just a chapter later they all wear akatsuki cloaks? Wouldn't everyone just refer to them as Akatsuki?

I agree, I also find it funny how if one of Sasukes team members has a hard time or loses Sasuke is always the next person to jump in and finish the so called fight. I'm really hoping the 8 tails goes full monster mode or something because if Sasuke just ends it in one or two chapters with his stupid eyes I'm gonna be pissed.

As for the name hawk, I think he has other plans for Akatsuki that we haven't foreseen yet. But ya, I would agree, if he was with Akatsuki he would just use their name.

sig.php

I agree, I also find it funny how if one of Sasukes team members has a hard time or loses Sasuke is always the next person to jump in and finish the so called fight. I'm really hoping the 8 tails goes full monster mode or something because if Sasuke just ends it in one or two chapters with his stupid eyes I'm gonna be pissed.

As for the name hawk, I think he has other plans for Akatsuki that we haven't foreseen yet. But ya, I would agree, if he was with Akatsuki he would just use their name.

I would be pissed too if Sasuke is able to take him down at all. I mean hes second to the strongest and to get beaten would mean naruto has no chance. So lets hope they keep the powers consistent.

________

Ios Games

Edited by randomuser83

I can't see Sasuke beating a 4 tailed Naruto. Eye tricks or not. What do you guys think? Sasuke can beat Naruto at his current level without using the Kyubi for help.