Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Episodes in Japan

bah they need to stop this filler BS already and get on with the story...i havent watched any of the eps since like 162...its up to 171 now and its still filler >_<

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

well by all means kakashi gaiden would be first on the manga timeline...then the whole "reunion"

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

They could do it in 3 or 4 eps.

its what now 8 more eps of filler ? whose keeping track? :look:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'm on just 163, my internet's failed me this past week. But the Bird Country part is good filler as compared to the other Raiga filler ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

The Bird country stuff was okay, I like this Anko side story theyre doing now :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i havent watched an ep of naruto since ep 161...fillers need to fscking END

eppyomega.png