Sledgstone

Naruto - Current Episodes on Cartoon Network

I almost fell over when I heard Shikamaru's voice in english....and Kiba o.0

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Shino sounds pissed instead of calm.. and Shikamaru.. wtf.. say it! "Troublesome" so help me.. if Naruto can say "Believe it!" all the time, at least Shikamaru can say "Troublesome" -_-;

What a drag. X'D

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Shino sounds pissed instead of calm.. and Shikamaru.. wtf.. say it! "Troublesome" so help me.. if Naruto can say "Believe it!" all the time, at least Shikamaru can say "Troublesome" -_-;

I dont notice Naruto say believe it anymore. I think I blocked that out of my head lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Naruto is training with the Toad Sage for the third exam (I think that is right) I don't know the title of the next episode it has something to do with Sakara and Eno (please forgive my bad spelling) I'll have to call my nephew and ask him.

Guest Slick

yes you are right the episode is about sakura and ino trying to see who has the best flower for susuke or somthing like that

so far since I have cable again, but only for a month they showed part of the Gaara vs. Sasuke fight, but the Kazekage attacked the Hokaga and the fake anbu and sand ninjas are stirring up the signal was thrown and all hell is about to break loose next episode but i guess thats common sense considering whats happening

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

hehe if you understood what was going on then it would make perfect sense! But in anycase you will love the comming episodes. Its probably the most action you will see for the rest of the year hehe (Damn Naruto is full of fillers)

SNAKES ON A PLANE!!!!!!!

OROCHIMARU is gonna ambush the city. This is all I will say. Dont wanna spoil the whole thing for you.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Tomorrow morning's going to be a Naruto marathon on CN, and I was watching the trailer for it - BAD BAD TERRIBLE BAD! The voice actors make me weep :(

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I would have to agrre after hearing the original. Man I'm tell you Naruto's believe it line did get on my nerves in the begining episodes.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

God no, everyone sounded alike, with very little variations in their voices, and what's worse is that it doesn't go with their screen personas! Like Kakashi loves whispering, Gai talks without the same enthusiasm + energy, Hinata sounds less cute X'D, Gaara sounds so un-threatening ... booooooooooo :P

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I've also noticed that the music volume on the episodes is VERY low as compared to the Jap version ... not sure if you've noticed that. It's like a background score instead of an upbeat music you punch your fist to :P