Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Rock Lee

Mirror images of each other, these guys have a chemistry that's off the charts ! Heh ... seriously, we haven't seen Gai-sensei's full onslaught, which is a MUST SEE, and Rock Lee's maturity and skill has progressed through the series.

I loved his first fight with Gaara in particular and ofcourse, Kimimaro. They're FuzzyEyebrows raised to the power 10.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

i put that part in spoilers. :P Cartoon Network is just now airing around episode 20. ^_^

they are dorks! X'D but their relationship is just so strong.. and they are hilarious too. Run to the sunset Lee! X'D

and i hate gai's voice actor. -_- he sounded like such a "Cool Guy" in japanese, but in english he sounds like kuwabara from yu yu hakusho. wtf. -_-

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Lee is one of the best and most well rounded characters in the series.

His eng voice is lame, Gai's too -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i put that part in spoilers. :P Cartoon Network is just now airing around episode 20. ^_^
Eeeek, sorry about that Sledge :sweat:

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this