Sign in to follow this  
Dubird

Sig and Graphic Makers

OK, there is where people can list their name for other people to make personal requests from. If you want to request something from a certian person and no one else, please PM them.

If, however, you don't mind seeing what others can do, post your request here. You can put someone's name you'd like to see do your request in, but if they don't have time, they might not be able to.

Sig Makers: to list your name here, you need to state what you will do and examples of stuff you've done. This would be sigs, avatars, and any other web graphics people might want (LI icons, web banners, maybe even whole sites.) All you need to do is reply to this post with your info.

Please note that spam is still spam and will be deleted, so if you're posting a link to your site just to get hits, your post will be deleted. Also, staying on topic is a must. If you feel the need to comment on someone's stuff, check the main sig forum. They've probally posted there too.

All requests will need to follow the Rules for Sig Image Requests, to which there is a handy sticky up there you can point people to.

I think that's it. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ^_^

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

I will do wallpapers, avatars, and/or signatures if I have the time...I guess banners too, though I have no experience with those. I'm not too great at walls, but I can try anyway. ^_^;

Some stuff I've done:

Signatures

1 2 3 4 5 6

Wallpapers

1 2 3

elephantConnection400.jpg

Guest Adelaide

I'll do just about anything but DIV. Tables XD As far as sitely things go, I can do pop-ups/'click-here-to-enter', basic layouts (not with the background and everything, basically a large image at the top, then you have to code the rest XD HTML hates me) as long as you link my graphics site.

Everything I made recently went *poof*, so my examples will be up soon. There are also some in my graphics request thread.

Sitely:

jakotsu.gif

Image4.gif

random.gif

btrflav.gif

cinnamon2.gif

Signatures:

addy.gif

randomsig.gif

btrfl.gif

cinnamon.gif

Image3.gif