D_Marx

His and Her Circumstances

I love it too! The humor's great. ^_^ Although, I often find myself pushing the rewind button, because the scenes sometimes move too fast for me to read all of the text. @_@ A friend told me to buy the manga a few years ago, but I never got around to it. ^_^;

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I loved it! I watched the whole series like three times, it has such a cute love story yet not overly dramatic and really funny. I wish more episodes were made, though. I really wanted to see what happened next. :(

Read the manga

lightsig.jpg

what is a "dub" :-P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Heh dub as in voice acting stuff I guess ... ne ? X'D I'm not supa good at technical anime words as yet hehe.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Ahhh !

Yeah, the dual audio was higher on space for download, but if the dub wasn't good, I wouldn't bother getting both versions of it. Yup Strider me too actually, prefer the Japanese voice actors, but only on a re-watch if I have the option for English, I do switch.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

How's the English Dub for this series ? I'm thinking of getting this soon ... anyone care for a short review :)

I've seen the dub... for the earlier episodes anyway. It was decent for a dub. Nothing special. Nothing toooooo annoying. Honestly, I haven't heard the japanese VAs for it. That could be why I don't mind the dub.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I started watching it this morning, and finished it today! Marathon with an hour's break for making n eating lunch X'D.

I loved the series, towards the end though it'as not fulfilling because in the last 1 - 2 episodes (Dual Audio version from Box), well, there're scenes where there's Jap text all over the screen without English/Japanese voice actors saying much, there were no English sub-titles for them too which got annoying cos I didn't understand what it was ... maybe the original dvds will be better.

yeah the dvds are a bit better ^_~...its a really cute series so im sure you enjoyed it

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I laughed hard, fell in love, would get scared thinking something would go wrong/bad, like Miyazawa I too am like a puppy afterall X'D. High marks for sure!

Though another thing I'm not sure I got closure on was how Arima turned out with all his jealousy and hated for that new kid towards the end, and whether he got over his disturbing past. I guess the answers are all in the manga? The end was a little disappointing > I wish I could see a little of the play, and more importantly, Asuba's dinner party X'D!!

A couple weeks ago I bought and read the final chapter of Kare Kono. It ends by skipping 16 years into the future and shows how everything turns out. It's a pretty emotional end for me, I've been reading the manga since it started four years ago and I'm definitely sad to see it go.

If you really want to know how it ends...

go read the manga, it's really good

lightsig.jpg

This is a manga but it's near the teen novel section? O-o *confused*

Anywayz, I heard that it was really good but I haven't gotten around to checking it out yet. Is the anime much different from the manga? I was thinking about watching it instead, leaves me free to do homework.. ^^;;

~*~*~Kanie-chan~*~*~