Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Galactica Series Finale Theories

How do you think they'll end the series? I have a good feeling that they already have a set number of seasons like Babylon 5 did. Which makes for great series, with no significant filler episode crap. now, get this.. by the end of season two of the original battlestar series, they made it to earth and thats how they ended it.. but then they decided to make that spinoff series battlestar 1980 that sucked ass.. but lets not go there.

as for this topic tho, my question is this.. how do you think they'll end the series? Will they make it to Earth? What will they find when they get there? Will they end the series just like that? or will they expand past the goal of earth and lead a counter attack against the cylons? Will there be devine intervention?

what if the goal is not necessarily earth? what if the goal of the series is really the cylons goal? they seem to be herding the fleet somewhere.. could it be earth? or possibly a whole other goal is intended?

So many possiblities. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

even if they get to earth, they'll still be dicked if they don't do something about the cylon threat. they will have to

A. find a way to permenantly hide from the cylons. Very doubtful.

B. destroy all human hating cylons. That would be pretty tuff since we don't really know how many cylons there really are out there

C. make some kind of agreement with the cylons. Now that they know a mix of cylon and human blood is a damn powerful cure-all for human disease the humans may decide that enilating all cylons would be too hasty of a move.

I think Baltar is totaly up to something sketchy. I can see him sideing with and becoming an advocate for the cylons (at least the human models). Even if he does go pro cylon, he still has to deal with Laura and the old man and neither of them are just gonna roll over and do what Gaius wants.

The cylons are continuing to evolve. Sleeper cylons like Sharron live as humans with the full spectrum of human emotions. Even knowing what she is Sharron still loves Helo. Gaius Helo and the chief are living proof that a cylon/human relationship can be no different then a human/human relationship.

They know where to go look for earth, but that doesnt mean they're gonna go there tomorrow. They can't risk leading cylons bent on destroying them to the last sanctuary of mankind.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I wonder if there will eventually be a cylon revolution.. they're making these human type cylons but many of them are actually, ala SK, "becoming" human. and if thats the case, they may not follow the will of the cylons. and we've already seen, via the resurrection ship, that these human types are made in mass just as all the others are.

which also makes me wonder.. who is leading the cylons? they aren't acting as a collective consiousness or they wouldn't need resurrecting. they are all individual AI's that learn. So aside from the human type, the fighters and the warriors.. who is issuing the commands. the series makes it look like the human types are running everything like their own quorum, but I don't think thats really the case. Think about it.. who decided to make the human types to begin with? I think there are some serious brain cylons out there... or maybe something else entirely.

I don't think any agreement can be made with the cylons.. they've had the upper hand to begin with. and if the cylons really wanted to they could gather about 20 basestars (they had at least that many to take out 13 planets and an armada of battlestars), use the intel from one of the human types in the fleet, jump in and nuke everyone even if it ment killing their own ships.. its all a little too easy for the cylons. I think there is another force at work.. maybe when the cylons went beyond human explored space they found something.. powerful. Maybe something keeping them in moderate check. when starbuck was on caprica she came across human breeding pits where they were using female humans to incubate cylons.. I think they are gathering their forces, building a bigger army. and it just so happened that they were able to pull off an instant takeover of the humans to help them acheive their goals. but.. I think they'll need the next step in evolution to survive. the human models are just the beginning.. I think they need earth because it was the birthplace of man. Something there is the key the cylons need for their own survival.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

They really need to do that, along with alot of other seires.. it always seems that if a series gets to long it just start going down hill. DBZ anyone? XD A series with a start and a definant end with a solid 50-80 eps is always good. I wish I had the schedule to watch BGS.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Sign in to follow this