Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Laura is saved!

For once I can actually say "I didn't see that one coming" and mean it! :happy:

I was fairly prepared to see her written off; to think Gaius actualy saved her O_O rather then ascending to the office of prez. Wow :P

So now that she's okay all better now, looks like Laura is gonna have her hands full dealing with Gaius. He did give the cylon sympathisers the bomb the yutz, but even that bomb could only take out one- two on the outside- ships in the fleet. Wouldn't it have been more tacticaly adventageous to leave the nuk on Galactica, take out BSG and take over The Pegasus?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

ah, but don't forget what the president's lacky told Gaius, "That number means everything to the president" by having the bomb on Cloud Nine, the central hub of the entire human race, they would be in quite a position to destroy a significant amount of the fleet depending on how many ships are around it at the time. not only that, but it would be a major blow to the moral of the fleet to loose such a ship as the cloud 9.

and yeah, i did not see that coming.. i thought the president would have been dead by the end of the season, but shit! O_O but this makes me think of the prophecy.. "A dying leader will guide us to kobol, but will not live to see earth." Shes still going to have to die.. but now it looks like it won't happen for a while. ^_^

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

eh... I don't think just the one nuk will do that much damage to the fleet. It could destroy or disable Cloud 9 maybe even damage ships close to it. The ships in the fleet gotta be pretty tuff to hold up as long as they have while running from and fighting with the cylons. I think the nuk is more of a terrorist threat to the colonists ie human life as apposed to something to damage the fleet. If the cylon supporters are all like 'yo bitches we hid a nuk in the fleet, aint tellin ya where and we're gonna blow it and kill a bunch of colonists unless you listen to/give in to our demands' in the intrest of preserving lives (that number is everything to her) Laura will have to at least hear the cylon supporters out (I think she will. She's tuff but fair) while on the down low Adama and the marines look for the nuk

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this