Inuyasha89

Who thinks they wrote the biggest fanfic? (Sort of a poll)

Over the last two years I wrote a fanfic with a mix of anime in it that totalled out at 329 pages at size 14 text, besides the title that is. By the way, I'm not really trying to brag, I just want to find out how many serious writers there are around here. So, if yours is bigger or even close, post it here and show everyone even people with no lives can accomplish something. Later, Phoenix

~The only thing I could do was pretend to be strong. ~

I get going and I'm like the damn energizer bunny. I don't even have half my crap posted someplace. -_-; I go by word count rather then page count because I usually use a font size 10 or 12.

Here is what is online

http://www.deathbygundam.com/fanfiction/index.php?ax=list&cat_id=3

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/846750/

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Very nice very nice indeed. I think the word count for mine is about 175,000, but I'll have to check later to make sure. Lol, tell any other writers you know to post theirs too. I'm always looking for other writers, or lol, new ideas. Later, Phoenix

check the fanfiction.net account thread if your curiosity is getting to ya :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

My chapters run 3,000 - 4,000 words roughly. I'm still not done with this fan fic, but if you'd like to take a glance, I'm also at fanfiction.net

The one I'm working on right now is called Destiny's Fault. My first fan fic was very short, very juvinile.

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/465681/

I'm hoping to complete this fic in time to submit it for the contest at Sakura Con.

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

Thanks a lot for replying. Tell everyone you know about this forum and ask them to send theirs too. Looking forward to reading them. And hopefully I'll have mine posted one day. PS- If anyone knows how to get it posted, please tell me. Thanks again, Phoenix

If anyone knows how to get it posted, please tell me.
you can create a free account to upload your fanfiction at http://www.fanfiction.net/

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Thank you SO much Lady for the link. I'll post it soon where you can read it. What I what next is a way to post in on here, but I'll figure it out later. Anyway, if any of you have ideas that you want in a fanfic but are too lazy to write one, I'll put it in mine if you want. So, send all your ideas to me. E-mail them to me though please, I prefer that. Thanks everyone.

Well, I'm not much of a fanfic wirter myself. The best I've done is the Forum Wars I've posted on this website. I'm probably going to get out of my year-long writer's block and get into the fanfiction writing. If I had the time to search for the two of the six Forum Wars chapters for ya, I would officially consider myslef a working man. But, I'm lazy. I'll just find them later.

flcloa0.jpg

Fooly Cooly is when you do this with your hands...:la:

http://www.fanfiction.net/secure/stories.php Here's all the stories I have written to this date. By the way, if you read them, you should read "Tears of a Half-demon" first, because "Strength of a Demonic Heart" is the sequel to it. Also, both stories weren't intended to be in parts like they are, but as a whole both were to big to post without splitting them. Anyway, please read them and tell me what you think. Any and all opinions will be accepted and appreciated. *cowers* Just please don't be too mean. Lol, just kidding. Be honest and tell me what you think. Thanks everyone. Hope you like them.

That link doesn't work. That's the link that shows up when you are logged in. We'll need your pen name or your user #.

On your account page it will tell you the URL for the page that will show us your profile and stories authored.

Remember on mine it had the number http://www.fanfiction.net/u/465681/

It will look something like that.

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

dont forget to post yer link in the fanfic.net thread. its sticky so it will always be at the top n wont get burried like other threads :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I once wrote a 100 kb Sailor Moon story--rewrote the first season's ending completely (battle with Beryl, put in a "they discovered who we really are!" plot).

But it's gone now. . . ;_;

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

My current and ongoing project is up to 198909 words.

curiosity got the best of me and from what I've found a paperback book has roughly 250 words per page. 795 pages.... shit yo X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

my longest was probably ten pages i think and i did it as a writing fantasy assignment and the fanfic was based off of the warcraft world

then my teacher tried to say i copied lord of the rings because it had humans and elves in it and i was like wow you totally missed that undead scourge and orc part didnt you?

ima write a longer fanfic one of these days off of warcraft because its the best story hands down

At this point I'm partially writing this out of spite X'D

Stephen King's Bag of Bones is roughly 230,000 words. I just wanna compete with my hero on a wordy/good story level. I might not have a bajillion readers but it has its own cute little fan base. The point is I'm writing like him. Like he told me to do in On Writing and I am. ;)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers