Ladywriter

Konoha's illegitimate kids (spoilers)

I've never seen Rock Lee's family. Naruto is the last of the Uzumaki clan? Hmmm...

Without a doubt, I definatly think Gai and Lee are related. Aside from the fact that Lee is the spitting image of Gai, there are other interisting tid bits that hint at their relation.

Durring the preliminary fights of the chuunin exams when Lee was fighting Gaara, Kakashi says something to Gai along the lines of 'I don't know what this kid is to you and I don't care' and then he bitches at Gai.

I'm also wondering if 'Primary Lotus' is a bloodline limit. The only one Gai taught it to was Lee, maybe because he was the only one capeable of opening the gates.

When Tsunade first sees Lee she kind of pauses and asks Gai "This is your student?" It could be because she could see what was wrong with his body just by looking at him or it could be that she took one look at Lee and knew his true origins right away.

Yet another burning question, what about Naruto's parents? Where are they? Where is the rest of the Uzumaki family? Nowhere. I think Uzumaki might just be a made up name given to the kid to seperate him from his true bloodline, perhaps for his own protection.

Gai would have still been in his teens when Lee was born, perhaps that's why he never stepped up to do the daddy thing. Maybe he didn't know he was gonna be a dad or maybe he thought he would be a lousey father and being Lee's sensei is his way of fathering Lee. Maybe Gai is Lee's uncle rather than his father.

Yet another burning question, what about Naruto's parents? Where are they? What about the rest of the Uzumaki family? Maybe Uzumaki ia a made up name/family given to Naruto to seperate him from his true bloodline, perhaps for his own protection.

One has to wonder why Yondaime Hokage sealed the Kyuubi inside of Naruto. It's hinted at that he did it to protect Naruto, but why would Yondaime be worried about protecting some strange kid? Maybe because he wasn't a stranger. Naruto looks like Yondaime, mastered Rasengan- Yondaime's move- pretty quick. His sensei is Yondaime's former student and even Yondaime's former sensei Jiraiya takes Naruto off to train him. Itachi referes to Naruto as Yondaime's legacy, but I think he was talking more about the Kyuubi rather then the kid himself. I think it's likely Naruto is related to Yondaime, perhaps even his son. Naruto was supposed to be looked upon as a hero for having the Kyuubi sealed inside of him and the Kyuubi keeps the kid alive in the most dangerous of situations, a parting gift from father to son?

A lot of people died when the Kyuubi attacked Konoha, I guess Lee's and Naruto's family were among the victems. Hmmm...

So what do you think?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

When it comes to 'primary lotus', if I remember the manga correctly, Lee was the only one with the physical stamina to perform the move. As to it being a BL, I don't think that it is...

For Naruto's family, I too have thought that he might be Yondaime Hokage's son, just from the physical characteristics alone. I'm behind enough in the manga that I don't have more that that to go on...:(

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Taijutusu. Lee and Gai have that in common, strong Taijutsu because of sheer hardwork and practice. I think Lee's family was killed in the whole control-Kyubi incident, and Gai saw potential in the kid and raised him as his own. They have a mutual admiration for each other unlike Zabuza/Haku. It could be this ...

Gai taught him the Primary Lotus to 'pass on' the legacy of his technique and to have an upper hand for the exam. This's ofcourse discounting the fact that they could be related by blood.

Yondaime has a somewhat similar hair-style to Naruto's *nods* but he was able to master Rasengan probably cos of his stamina and chakra strength (given from Kyubi). But yeah, there're no mentions of his parents or family tree from the anime. I've not read the manga, only watched the anime and am heavily pending on viewing recent episodes. I think the more they show Itachi and the group (Akatsuki) who're after Naruto, we'll learn more about his roots.

But I liked the way Jiraiya trained Naruto and how the fate of the new trio is somewhat similar to the old sannins. Naruto's got Jiraiya's moves, Sakura is trained by Tsunade to become an expert doctor much like herself, and we've also got Sasuke who's on the other side with Orochimaru. Fits ^_^

Good points Lady and Sabe.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I can't wait for the filler episodes to be done with. Maybe eventually we'll get some answers.

As far as team 7 and the sannin go... I think this pic says it all

naruto_ab.jpg

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

ya ya now my head hurts. -_-;

After a 3 hour conversation with my ever lovin eppels :smooch: (I'm sure I drove him quite mad Mad I say!) about Naruto, the seals, the jutsu, and the hokages...

:explode: Anyway...

The third does the fourth's fuuin jutsu (which sealed the Kuuybi), in exchange for the jutsu to work you hand over your soul to death. You pay for the jutsu with your life. Once the jutsu is complete, the soul is consumed. With this jutsu the one who is sealed (Orochimaru and the 1st two hokages) will suffer in the belly of death never gaining release. The sealer and the one sealed, their souls mingle hateing each other and batteling each other for eternity. (You can make out the hokage's souls and death eats them in front of Orochimaru showing him what he's in for).

Couple things that tweak the brain here. first of all, that really sux for the first two hokages. Sandaime was bumming that he had to do that to them. Second, he says 'let us meet in the other world' to Orochimaru before he drops dead. Is he implying that his soul will escape the death god or that because he grabbed Oro's tech's that part of Oro is also in the death god so that some part of him is in there fighting with Sandiame? I'll guess it's the latter considering what happened to Oro's arms (gag).

the seal on the 3rd :

thirdseal.jpg

the seal on Naruto

on_maruto.jpg

same jutsu, same seal right? looking at them side by side they're the same.

thirds_seal.jpgThe 3rd's seal

4thseal.jpg The fourth's seal

But there is a little tweak with this. Sandaime is dead and Naruto is alive. Sandaime performed the jutsu, sealed the souls/Oro's jutsu's inside of himself and died. Why didn't Yondaime seal the kuuybi in himself and let it die with him? Is it because he couldn't, the Kuuybi can't be "killed" like that, it can only be sealed repeatedly? Is it too powerful for even Shinigami to eat/contain or does he just not eat them type creatures? If Yondaime's soul was eaten then who is he batteling inside of death's belly? If Naruto dies, what happens to the Kuuybi. (When his heart stopped durring the whole get Tsunade thing the kuuybi was all like why is it getting so dark?) Does that mean it would/could have actually died with Naruto? If that's the case why didn't Yondaime seal it in himself and take it with him in death? If the Kuuybi and the like can only be sealed and thus escape when the person/container dies it would make sense to use the youngest person avaliable to seal the thing so that you wouldn't have to worry about it for 80ish years. That would be the newborn Naruto. If the sealer and the one sealed do the whole battle for eternity thing, could part of the Kuuybi be in the belly or part of Yondaime be in Naruto? We see the Kuuybi in a cell, put there by Yondaime, but we never see the fourth in inner Naruto.

The seal on Naruto's stomach lets the Kuuybi chakra leak out. This could be both intentional and unintentional. The Kuuybi chakra may not be able to be sealed away completely so the seal is designed so that the person can eventually minipulate the Kuuybi chakra. But when you look at Garra, it seems like he doesn't have as much contol of his inner monster, the container for that thing can't even sleep at night and they eventually lose themselves. Why is this not happening to Naruto too? Does this indicate that some part of Yondaime is inside of Naruto keeping the Kuuybi in check? For all I know Yondaime is the cell the monster is in inside of inner Naruto. That's only if Yondaime's entire soul wasn't eaten though, some part of it would have had to be sealed up with the moster.

If some part of Yondaime, his soul some of his chakra whatever, is in Naruto it would make sense for that part remember Rasengan and that's why Naruto was able to learn it in such a short time. Naruto woulda got nowhere if he didn't watch the cat with the water ballon the dullard. :meh:

Ero sannin, Yondaime and Naruto are the only Rasengan users, it could be that someone is related to someone in that mix.

Got a headache yet? Okay then I'll stop now. ^_^;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

NOTE: THe following is theories and thoughts!

The best that I can say, is that the seal doesn't contain, only restrain, that is why Naruto transforms while he's under the influence of Kyuubi. But, after any length of time, many creatures left together form a breed of sybiosis(bats that live in water filled caves and the fish that live on the guano), so they are going from seperate creatures, to symbiotic ones. If left together long enough, I would assume that Naruto and Kyuubi would merge, giving Naruto permenent contol of Kyuubi's chakra and other strengths, and Kyuubi would gain a new lease on life as an emergency consciousness(Naruto gets KO'ed, Kyuubi protects his new 'home').

In response to why Sandaime is dead and not Kyuubi, by what I know, once a demon fox reaches the stage in it's life that it has 9 tails, it becomes immortal, so he can be bound, but not killed. As for Naruto being Yondaime's or Ero Sannin's relation, I refer back to my first post in saying that he looks sooo much like Yondaime that they are blood(and that would give a better fix on the reason Naruto learned Rasengan so fast; Yondaime had to use some of his blood to form the seal, and blood binds everything, memories to techs[from this anime fan/writers POV]).

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

Think about who's blood is is on the frog summoning scroll

hmmmm....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

once a demon fox reaches the stage in it's life that it has 9 tails, it becomes immortal, so he can be bound, but not killed.

just want to say yeah thats true but the tails have a different meaning in Naruto...you find out about that around the beginning of the 3 years later arc

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Something else that has been buggin me...

Back at the beginning Naruto yoinked the scroll of forbidden seals. Later on when Mizuki escapes prison we learn that he wanted the scroll to give it to Orochimaru as an offering so he could join him. It's said that a chuunin couldn't even read the scroll. Scrolls that have all that forbidden knowledge crap can only be read by a jonin level ninja or higher up, certainly not a mere academy student. So how in the hee haw did Naruto read, understand and then learn and perform Tajyuu Kage Bushin no Jutsu?

This kind of makes me think that some part of the 4th is inside of Naruto, the 4th could easily read the scroll. Who knows if the kyuubi could read human language. O_O

So... inconsistancy or plot twist/clue? hmmm......

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'd suppose that could go either way...both ideas would work.:nod: Hmm...clue?

I have to say it's a clue too. I think some part of the 4th was sealed with the kuuybi inside of Naruto. The jutsu/seal trapped the kuuybi inside of Naruto and some part of the 4th helps to keep the inner beast in check. The 4th would be able to read higher level scrolls and could somehow remember Rasengan too.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I think Naruto is the 4th's son.

::idea 1::

I think the seal the 4th used didnt seal his whole soul in the death god. As you can plainly see when the 3rd tryed to use the method on Orochimaru he couldnt so he was forced to "cut"the soul. Im guessing that the 4th "cut" his soul as he was being taken by the death god, leaving a part of him self inside Naruto as the gates that hold the kuuybi in. Thus there yellow color that you see often when the kuuybi talks or does somthing.

::Idea 2::

Maby Naruto's soul is the 4ths. The seal method takes the targets soul and pulls it through the sealers causing the seal to show up on there tummy. So Im guessing the 4th used it a bit diffrently and put naruto between him and the death god causing narutos soul to be taken and the 4ths soul to replace narutos and since kuuybi cant die, he was fourced in a cell made by the 4ths soul within Naruto.

Heres a image to explain what I mean.

(kuuybi)------(4th)----(naruto)----(Death God)

This would explain how Naruto can use/lern the 4ths moves so fast and also read the scroll that a normal ninja his age couldnt.

::Idea 3::

Since kuuybi can't die maby the seal method had a diffrent outcome then what the 3rd had. What I mean is maby the 4th was reincarnated into Naruto. The 4th may have known this going into it thats why you dont see his body in the first ep or any of the eps that flash back to when the Kuuybi was sealed into naruto. All you see is a baby in a round seal thing. The 4th may have stood there sealing the kuuybi inside himself causing him to turn into a baby. Theres a old saying I forgot the exact words but its somthing like, with death comes life. That would explain this good.

Just my thoughts after watching the anime so far. I havent read any of the manga yet.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

if naruto dies maybe the kyuubi doesn't get release because the 3rd sealed away orochimarus hand and the third is dead and orochimaru didn't get his arm back,but the nine tails might come back out because the 4rth use a different seal.i don't think gai is lees uncle because there were flash backs about lee on and episode in a chuunin exam and in ther flash back kakashi was talking to gai sensei about lee and his eyebrows very similiar to gai senseis eyebrows and gai didn't even know lee thats why kakashi was taking about lee then gai went to a forest area and saw lee training so lee spied on him and then lee was one of gai senseis student thats when gai sensei made lee just like him.i think yondaime is narutos dad because who would want the child to have the nine tails in them so its obvious that yondaime could be narutos dad.i don't think there is even an uzimaki clan becuase naruto is the only uzimaki.

kakashi%20sig.png