Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

female nin appreciation thread!

Lets hear it for the ladies :P

Scoff if you must, but Ino is my favorite chick :meh: Don't get me wrong, I like Sakura, but she wouldn't be where she is w/o Ino.

Chuunin Exam spoilers

I give mad props to Sakura for taking the pummeling she did, but watching Ino watch Sakura had me at the sedge of my seat. Ino's legs were shaking and she was straight up horrified, but she stepped up to help her girlfriend. I said "Yay!" ^_^;

Inner Sakura squeezing Ino was hillarious. Their fight was good and so sad at the same time, but after it was over they sort of went back to being better friends.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I love the flashback story, of when they were kids and stuff ... so cute. But yeah, what sucks is that you'd have to wait ages before you see something new come off these two.

Poor Hinata, under-rated Ten Ten and vivacious Temari ^_^ ...

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

shes not dead weight :P

She makes the guys fight even harder whenever she's around cuz they want to protect her.

She's damn smart too :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I like Sakura's inner monologue routine. Sometimes it's just plain cute! X'D Like when they first met Kikashi-sensei, Naruto tried to set a class-clown trap for him over the door. Sakura was razzing him, but her inner monologue was cracking up in excitement.

I haven't seen the other girls yet.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

I am liking Temari more and more and Shizune just rocks X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this