sacred fire

Kira and Athrun: Hidden Relationship?

stop looking to deep into perfectly platonic relationships

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

stop looking to deep into perfectly platonic relationships

Eppy is right. I believe this same arguement was brought up about Yu Yu Hakasho (Did I spell it right? I don't really watch it.) and the Gundam Wing boys.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ya, their gay, what else could it be? episode 130 "the sexual love of Kira and Athrun"

hahaha just kidding, to be honest I belive they where/are just best of friends.

it would be awesome if that episode actually existed:happy:

kohaku019.jpg

The ongoing torment, which leads our hearts into the darkness

lol, I don't think real gay guys are hot (maybe some are) but anime gay guys are like really hot, but that's really not what this thread is about. So to get back on topic, from the episodes I've seen I don't think there's anything going on.

falloutboy4.jpg

"A penny for your thoughts but a dollar for your insides, or a fortune for your disaster."

haha yaaaaaaaa.....

I can remeber when Seed was first comming out and they posted all images of it on the web. People thought Kira and Athrun where girls including all the other girl look a likes.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Pfft, it's not only the young ones goku.

Bah must we really put these neglected area thru this type of discussion. As much as I hate SEED they're just friends, theres no hints anywhere of a guy/guy relationship between the two.

Aye, I agree.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Not every anime guy is gay, if they were gay then you'd see them kissing and Atherun wouldn't have been with that one pink headed girl, I forget her name haven't seen it for a while.

Athrun has a Harem... How could he be gay. He could attract every single Girl in CE...

@EVA01:Which pink-haired girl? Lacus or Meer?Actually, during Destiny. Athrun's has been the chick magnet lately.Cagalli,Meyrin,Lunamaria, and Meer all love him n_n. As for Lacus... She's finally with her one true love, Kira Yamato. So to close this up. Kira already has Lacus and Athrun already has Meyrin. I see no reason for them being homosexual at all.

thereisfreedominjustice.jpg

"No, Princess.... Power is necessary to because conflicts will never dissapear..."

- Gilbert Dullindal

Athrun has a Harem... How could he be gay. He could attract every single Girl in CE...

@EVA01:Which pink-haired girl? Lacus or Meer?Actually, during Destiny. Athrun's has been the chick magnet lately.Cagalli,Meyrin,Lunamaria, and Meer all love him n_n. As for Lacus... She's finally with her one true love, Kira Yamato. So to close this up. Kira already has Lacus and Athrun already has Meyrin. I see no reason for them being homosexual at all.

Er... Athrun is with Cagalli...

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Ummm....Meyrin is with Athrun after final plus...

Gundam20SEED20Destiny20-20Final20Pl.jpg

Still doesn't make her his GF. Cagalli was busy leading ORB and such, Meyrin prolly lives in Orb I mean Athrun is older than her it could be a big brother type thing.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]