Sign in to follow this  
Inuyasha88

High Class Anime

I've noticed that recently, Anime has been increasingly divided into two groups, Children and low-quality animation, like Pokemon, and DBZ, and then there is the high-quality animation and complex story lined Animes, like Gundam Seed. Also, as anyone seen the movie: Fianal Fantasy: The Spirits within? Also, what other movies or Animes do you think are really good?

Inu Yasha. the movies are of exceptional quality

Yu Yu Hakusho. The animation style has changed a few times and CN edits all the good bloody stuff out...

GTO is just frigin hillarious.

Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust also excellent quality

For plot

Gundam Wing

Slayers

Fushigi Yuugi

Trigun

Cowboy Bebop

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Fushigi Yuugi is extreme plot there...so firggin sad ;_;

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I've noticed that recently, Anime has been increasingly divided into two groups, Children and low-quality animation, like Pokemon, and DBZ, and then there is the high-quality animation and complex story lined Animes, like Gundam Seed. Also, as anyone seen the movie: Fianal Fantasy: The Spirits within? Also, what other movies or Animes do you think are really good?

What does the FF movie have to do with anything?--

Anyways, I wouldn't go as far as to say that DB/Z and GT were low-quality.. but I understand why you could think that. Toriyama's character designs are definately different, but his style is solid. Occassionally the characters may look a tad deformed.. but you try drawing the characters from all the different angles for .. what? 300+ episodes... lol, and if you were trying to say that DBZ is children animation.. lol..

Doraemon = for kids

^_^;; There are way too many excellent animes.. haha, j/p there can never be enough. RahXephon... :drool:

would you consider Fruits Basket a kids show?

that was damn good!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

What does the FF movie have to do with anything?--

Anyways, I wouldn't go as far as to say that DB/Z and GT were low-quality.. but I understand why you could think that. Toriyama's character designs are definately different, but his style is solid. Occassionally the characters may look a tad deformed.. but you try drawing the characters from all the different angles for .. what? 300+ episodes... lol, and if you were trying to say that DBZ is children animation.. lol..

^_^;; There are way too many excellent animes.. haha, j/p there can never be enough. RahXephon... :drool:

Hey, I didn't mean that DBZ was a childrens ANime, I just meant that besides the fighting, the Story Plot wasn't as complecated as some others. Also, I'm not talking about the movie based off the game. I'm talking about a seperate movie, which has little to do with the game. The story line isn't very complecated, but the graphics are supreme.

Review: HERE^_^;;

*releases more ac gas*

calm is good ;)

I forgot the Armitage movies!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Samurai Pizza Cats! X'D

YES! Greatest show I barely watched EVER!

And hey, pokemon Indigo Plateau rocked. Again, when you hit the 300+ episodes you start to experience crap-plot... but the question remains, will Ash EVER be a pokemon master? I don't watch it now partially because I don't have a tv and partially because I know if I do, I'll just get sucked back into it. It's just like a soap opera... you can leave it for years and it will be only 20 minutes and 14 character changes later that same day...O_O

Just so you know "Anyone who tries to thwart love will hear the stomping of HOOves and cries of revenge."

I was going to say something... I swear....

What type of flowers are between your nose and your chin?

Two Lips!!

I can't believe you have sided with pokemon. Where I live, it died out around July 2003. Besides, the times I did try to get to like it again, I relized that its story plots are sucking more and more, and they are running out of names, and perhaps the greatest flaw of all, is the repeated usuage of POKE!!!:x

Ash still aint a pokemon master????

hasnt it been like 6 years or so ? :meh:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers