Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

GTO

I catch it when I can when its on Showtime, but I've only seen a few. The funniest one I 've seen was the one where they have a trip to the beach and the woman teacher gives herself the worst. makeover. ever. She makes it so that she's white as a snow man and terrible, terrible blonde hair. Then her buddy the nurse(?) comes over and shows her how bad she looks and all the makeup and hair stuff won't come off.

That one was pretty good.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

nooo! my cresta! :spit: that bastard and his crestas! remember the episode when he talked about how the cresta was the one thing that could redefine his life and bring his family back together? X'D and onizuka... damn onizuka. X'D

im watching the live action right now

how good is it? i've been thinking about ordering but i dunno if it would live up to my expectations. X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

live action is great but it skips the whole part about the student teachigng, but thatsn ok be cause some the the events and jokes happen in the other school in the live action instead so you dont miss it

kst.jpg

I borrowed the whole thing from my friend mickey for christmas break and I'm around ep 18 ^_^ BWAHAHA! I have no life...

Anyway, I love it. It's so funny, the bestest anime of it's kind EVAR!

human cyborg relations :happy:

is it as crazy as the anime?

just finished watching the live action after a long hiatus, but the limitations of the physics irl prevent it from being as crazy as the anime, but its still just as funny i think, and theres a little more drama in there a a little..well..a TINY bit less perverseness

kst.jpg

dude, I borrowed them for the holidays, and I got to ep 40, and there was no more. I asked my friend if there were only 40, cause that was a horrible ending, he said no, there are 3 more, he just couldn't find the last disc. he never said that!! makes me mad grrrr.... now all i have is naruto, gundam wing, and .hack//sign(which is pretty daggon good)

human cyborg relations :happy: