definatly my cup of tea, lots of shooting and killing :P

sad, but good. It made me think of what it must have been like for Spike and V back in their syndicate days.

Brandon was such a sweet killer :(

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

no its a 26 ep series

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

*revives old topic*

I finished watching this earlier this week.. the end made me feel like crying. :(

Maria hooking up with Big Daddy reminded me of Samurai 7 and whatsherface's love obsession with Kambei.

-_-

Whats everyones favorite scene? For me.. at the end, when they were in the bar dieing.. Harry looked over and Kenny and everyone else was sitting at the bar telling him to come over.. but he couldn't yet because he wasn't finished talking to Brandon. That entire scene almost made me cry. So emotional. :(

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Finished watching this series, man it'as really good. Tear-jerking moments, intense characterization, and thank god for a strong story and not just senseless killing / fighting. Overall, I liked the way the story paced itself, and it's crisp short gun fights. Sure shot winner of a series *two thumbs up*.

The thing I could identify with or just found really sad was the entire 'silent treatment' of Brandon's character, and his sense of rightousness ... depressing

:sad:

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Never betray. :(

Glad ya liked it Double G. It definatly ranks up there with my faves

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

The music was so good for this one, reminded me a little of Cowboy Beebop somehow. I like a combination of overything clicking together - emotion/action, music theme, story-line. Brandon easily becomes the viewer's favorite pick, having sacrificed so much for a simple cause - To Protect.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

wow I had no clue it was this good. I always thought it started out with Brandon as the crazy old guy with the hat. It was so worth the time to watch. I love the episode where Brandon kills Cid and right after bows to Bear and walks away. That was crazy.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

I love this series. :)

wow I had no clue it was this good. I always thought it started out with Brandon as the crazy old guy with the hat. It was so worth the time to watch. I love the episode where Brandon kills Cid and right after bows to Bear and walks away. That was crazy.

That episode was great.

The character development was so good.. and to think Brandon started off as some street punk. He was a badass sweeper. Killing all those people while dressed in his best. :cool:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I set my cellphone theme and ringtones and what nots for Gungrave this morning ... boy, I wanna re-watch this series very soon. It's calling for me X'D.

I got a question, I keep reading that the anime is based off the video game...but wasn't the anime made before the game?

PS. we all know whats going to happen to bigdaddys little memento now that Brandons gone ;). It will be another cycle of sex with a mod boss haha.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Well, I finally rewatched Gungrave for the first time since I signed up here. I didn't remember it being so sad though. D:

Rewatching it reminded me that Gungrave, GitS and Gankutsuou will always be my all time favorite animes...

I got a question, I keep reading that the anime is based off the video game...but wasn't the anime made before the game?

...No, Gungrave (game) -> Gungrave (anime) -> Gungrave OD.

I definatly wanna make an amv (or try if wmm continues to be a cunt hair) but I dunno what song. I'm leaning toward Last Words by carved in stone but it might be too "hippie~ish"

other suggestions?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'm sorry but there is no way you, or anyone, can top this one when it comes to a Gungrave AMV. I downloaded it in case they deleted it but apparently it's still been up since then. >_>

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dfSk_M35kQc <-- Some spoilers.

I normally I don't like AMVs but this once is amazing, hell I even downloaded the song way back when.