Sign in to follow this  
Fluffinated

Sesshoumaru's fluffy is not a tail, dangit!

Guest Matt The Valiant

In ep 34 Tetsuaiga and Tenseiga, Totosai is running from Sesshomaru and Kagome discribes him as young, and WEARING FUR. I don't know if Kagome is just guessing though, how would she know its fur and not a tail?

Very true, Sledge. It could have just been them slacking in the translation department again. They had a lot of issues with the band of seven. They kept saying they were specters when they smelled of grave soil ... come on now, that's "Zombie"

And calling Banryuu a "Halberd." A halberd is a staff with an axe head on it! -_-;

Anywho, I'm sticking with the "fluffy" being a "Demonic Aide" :meh:

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

Guest Matt The Valiant

I know the english subtitles differ from that of what is acually spoken. I left my dvds up a school so I won't be able to confirm what they say for a week. Does anyone else have the second season so we can see what the subies say?

I have an import of Season one and two. What episodes do you want to check on? I could check on them tonight or tomorrow.

I know what you mean. I've noticed the differences, too.

*edit* Nevermind ... I'm a bit dense right now ... I'll check on that and see if it was a mess up. That episode with Totosai is one of my favorite episodes.

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

stinkbannermed.gif

Guest animegirlrita

i went on a web site before and it said it is his tail.it was an interview with rumiko takahashi and sesshoumaru.

Sign in to follow this