Sign in to follow this  
Fluffinated

Sesshoumaru's fluffy is not a tail, dangit!

Doesn't it just get irritating when people call it a tail? It isn't even attached to Sesshoumaru's backside! I swear if I see one more fanart showing it growing off his tailbone or read one more fanfic where he makes it wag, I am going to have a fit.

soukenmaru.jpg

...Soukenmaru turned his head and flashed a quick smile. He looks just like his father now. Someone could have taken a painting of my Lord, covered up his stripes and painted dog ears atop his head, and they would have my son...

From my fic, The Last Day.

We have debated this issue before. Here's the link:

http://forums.ancientclan.com/showthread.php?t=431

The possibility of Sesshomaru's fluffy actually being his tail seems plausible and rather likely. At least, that is my opinion. As I stated in the thread where this issue was debated, it bleeds, moves at Sesshomaru's will, and IS connected to his back beneath his armor. Note the screenshots in the thread linked above.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

This was already discussed? I never saw the topic header :(

But we saw both ends of it when he was lying in the woods after the Wind Scar tore him up. Plus, I think he could move the pelt because it is somehow enchanted to obey whoever wears it and learns to command it, kinda like when he gave Jaken the Staff of Heads(Ninjoutu?) and said he could keep it if he could learn to use it. I like to think of it as an extension of him that isn't attached, just like he sometimes uses his swords as an extension of himself.

Also, there are pictures from behind that show the fluff is nowhere near being attached to his butt :)

msc12164.jpg

msc159.jpg

soukenmaru.jpg

...Soukenmaru turned his head and flashed a quick smile. He looks just like his father now. Someone could have taken a painting of my Lord, covered up his stripes and painted dog ears atop his head, and they would have my son...

His tail is not attatched to his spine.

Why the hell did that song Detatchable Penis just pop into my head o_0

Tail is probably not the 100% correct word to use anatomically speaking, but it's close. It's another apendage of their body, they're dog demons and the fluffy disapears when they transform into full demon mode.

Movie 3

Fluffys bleed

Inuyasha_movie3_28.jpg

Father and son both full demons both had fluffys

Inuyasha_movie3_1.jpg

transformed there is no fluffy

demon_sesshomaru.jpg

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

It is his tail of some sort. Simply for the fact that...

In movie 3 his father has dual fluffies, they disappeared when he became dog form. Now when he became the dog he now had two tails. Also when sesshomaru transforms look at his tail closely then look at the fluffy.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

It's somehow connected, it grows like a bandolier around him when he transforms.

It's just so.....so......FLUFFY..... O.o; I wonder how heavy that thing really is.

soukenmaru.jpg

I haven't seen the movie where he gets stabbed in the fluffy yet, but I bet the blood is coming from him as he got stabbed through the fluffy and into his skin or whatever. Ouchie.

soukenmaru.jpg

Either way, no one really knows what the thing is...it's been debated ever since Sesshomaru's first appearance on the show, and I don't think the creator has really clarified what it is.

Off Topic:

Sweet pic Miyu

[sIGPIC]What's wrong, cat eat your tounge?[/sIGPIC]

If you google Sessy's fluffy you'll find this thread :rolleyes:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Lol

soukenmaru.jpg

Sign in to follow this