Neo

Bush

bush is prety cool, i like the song machine head

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.

no i havent, i'll try to look into it if i get a chance

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.

I like the black shaggy dog on the inside cover of Sixteen Stone. It reminds me of the WHITE SHAGGY DOG on the Odelay album that came out right before the Bush album!!! Coincidence? Too much time on my hands working at a record store I suppose.

Blueberries are my favorite fruit. ;)

we used to listen to alotta Bush :P

Glycerine is prolly my fav song by them

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Yea i like glycerine...i heard it on the radio the other day actually ^^;

Guest doubledanger

I used to listen to a lot of Bush music back almost 10 years ago. but their music kinda got old on me. but there's one song that does come to my mind that I'll never get sick of. I think it's called "Glyserine." It's such a mellow song, and easy to play on guitar or piano. What do you guys think of this song?

Glycerine by Bush

http://www.napster.com/player/tracks/13889457