Kuwabara

The Ancient Clan

^_^: Back from my little R & R Christmas break. And with that said expect a chapter later today or tommorrow. And one more thing! GundamFreakX O.o that is so cool someone else to add to the X squad. And FM you don't want to die... Cause if you do die DX is killing ye and I pride myself on how DX kills people.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Guest Soji Okita

Dude this story is so awesome can i be added in please please please please please please please?!?!?!?!?!?!? I know i haven't posted alot or anything(i'm going to though) but all i ask is just to be in at least one chapter or 2 or 3..... OR 27!!!!

yay!! that was a good comeback kuwabara =^_^= nice new chapter!

Off Topic:

dammit! i did it again! this is cabbit ^^;

Cabbit are you and Eppy the same person?!?!

just had to get the question out of my system ^_^:

I'm sure it'll be here soon. We just need to be patient. I'm rather curious to see how he writes me into it.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

still waiting :sad: *sigh* i wish it was here...

Awww! :snuggle: It's ok, Bee. We just need patience and a mob to hunt down Kuwabara.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

6'5?....*giggles*......that's hilarious!.....though, i prefer cats, that's ok...after all, that's what my name suggests, and at least you didn't make me a 'dubird'....*it's a little creature i draw*....

and may i suggest also posting this on fanfiction.net?....it's kinda annoying to have to surf through all the pages to find the next chapter...if it's posted there too, it's easier to read.....*is waiting for the next chapter8....

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Or he can do what I did with my smilies section that has since miraculously disappeared from the archives. I merely linked my updates here to a page elsewhere where my smilies were listed together.

dragon.jpg