Kuwabara

The Ancient Clan

Not everyone can be an @$$kicker in a story. Too much chivalry is boring. By the way, has anyone seen Kuwa in the past week?

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

I just heard from Kuwa. His internet access was down. He has finished the new chapter. He just needs to proofread it and then he'll post it.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

Strider and the Canine clashed in midair chomping down its jaws upon the man Strider quickly held his jaws open with his staff. The Canine beast was brusque and colossal using its sheer brute strengths it over powered the man throwing his full weight on the staff and man they fell to the ground. The canine was in the dominant position atop of the warrior… the saliva dripping from the canines jaws began to dissolve the staff within its mouth. Quickly rolling backwards and away from the beast Strider leaped towards a branch on a tree. “Dog’s can not climb trees last I recall so it would seem I am at an advantage.” Strider said quite boastfully. Dogmatix showed no sign of content on his face, he was being taunted and the worst fact of al was that it was true. He could not climb a tree, now it was time to be creative. The canine howled and spat the acidic substance from within his mouth which hit the trunk of the tree and quickly did away with the tree entirely. Strider being a man of quick reflexes was already on another tree which was dissolved the same way, tree after tree.

Whilst those two were fighting Kuwa had his hands filled with the 6 felines that surrounded him. One pounced behind of him as Kuwa ducked it went flying into another feline. His stunt as brilliant as it might seem was flawed… he was now on the ground and the cats pounced in unison as they all began to claw and rip his skin as though a starching post. The blood was trickling down Kuwa’s body then it happened. His eyes went blank once more; he was now in his “ZONE”. Kuwa launched into the air shaking off the beast from around him. “What tis zees powerz comingz fffrrom?” the Main Hellcat asked. “Vee willz kill em nowz!” 3 of the cats leaped into near by trees as Kuwa landed on the ground two of them began to encircle him as one was making her way towards him.

Dudeman had his hands full as he was running out of arrows. The cats were now faster than usual as they were dodging all of his attacks. They were of the feline animal family so there agility was unmatched especially by a human. Dudeman put his hands on his last arrow, he gulped this one would be his last arrow before he would have to begin close quarters combat which was now his specialty. Putting the arrow within his bow he pulled back the string, took aim at the nearest cat and began to gently release the arrow. In one foul move he turned around and released the arrow. It hit a nearby cat within its diaphragm; the cat fell to the ground dead. “Suckers! You thought I was actually going to attack the one I was originally aiming for? Obviously not cause he would have dodged so I hit the one I have been secretly tracking for some time now!” Dudeman stuck his tongue out at the felines which angered them. They all rushed in without a moment’s hesitation, Dudeman had no more arrows so he turned 180 and high-tailed. But they were closing in on him.

“Just give in you will never catch me at this rate. Soon you’re going to have a dry mouth and then I’ll kill you!” Strider continued to taunt the Dog. Dogmatix could take it no longer. He began to draw in some weird type of energy from all around, his cheeks began to puff up and then he released it. A huge ball of acidic saliva went soaring from his mouth and stopped above Strider. Strider could do nothing but watch in shock at this feat, and then the ball exploded and fell to every tree within Striders jumping range. All of the trees quickly melted as they were melting Dogmatix who was quite a distance away from Striders tree was now beneath it as he chomped it down. “Minovsky!” Yelled Strider as he began to descend, some white fog haze began to fill the area around Strider as he was now enshrouded by it. Dogmatix could no longer see him; Strider was now deliberating upon his next move. He seemed to have forgotten that Canines have a distinct sense of smell. Before he knew what was going on he was being pounced on, some sort of liquid fell on his arm… Strider than shrieked out in pain! It was the acid from the mouth of the canine. The haze cleared and it was now visible the Canine was on top of Strider and was drooling his acidic saliva on the man’s arms. “Not so big and bad now are you?!” The Canine said in his forever gruff voice.

Dudeman continued his scampering until he tripped on the root of a tree. Falling onto the floor fast and hard. The 5 cats pounced on him and began chewing away; they were ripping his skin right from his bones. Dudeman was now crying out! The cats were remorseless as they laughed at his crying and fear without breaking from there devouring of him. Dudeman tried to crawl but to no avail as they began to chew his elbows. He gave in and fell to the floor waiting to be consumed.

Kuwa was having better luck then his comrades. He was holding the cats back, for the time being until his eyes began filling up with life once more. His pupils could now be seen again as one of the cats noticed this it knocked the sword from his hands. Seeing this, the other Cats pounced on him once more. Then it was heard by everyone the screech of a hawk. It began to hover around the whole battle field observing with its hawk eyes. It was now descending into the battlefield; everyone was awed by its beauty. As it was descending it seemed to be getting bigger and bigger until it was the size of a man.

“About time…” Strider said as Dogmatix jumped from him and looked at the hawk man.

“About time? What is that suppose to mean?” the Hawk said in a voice that sounded like that of a woman’s.

“Zhis iz notz zhe time to be socializing! Killz zhe bird!” The main hellcat commanded as one of the Hellcats moved from Dudeman towards the hawk. That single cat multiplied 18 times. “Shocked? Yez zhis is very shocking to youz… every onez of the hellcat clones can multiply 18 timez and there clonez can… vees are the main trooopz of h’ellz army after all.”

“Nothing I can’t handle, though it is a bother.” The hawk transformed to a beautiful maiden. She was tall even taller than Strider she stood at 6’5, her hands began to glow. “Be gone!” she shouted as all of the hellcats and Dogmatix were scattered away to all directions. The wind carried them all away not just a few fetes or meters but miles away.

“Who are you?” Asked Kuwa from the floor.

“I am Lady Dubird. Member of the Ancient clan. I see you have already made friend with Strider and seeing how he came here with you… That means he is in search of me, I am ready to go with you guys but not yet. Master Eppy has taken over this forest in the name of God Grave and I will not leave until I release them. Now come we must make haste before they return with reinforcements. The trio was levitated and Lady Dubird as well they were instantly teleported into a house high in the sky.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

yay!! that was a good comeback kuwabara =^_^= nice new chapter!

Off Topic:

dammit! i did it again! this is cabbit ^^;

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Off Topic:

dammit! i did it again! this is cabbit ^^;

LOL! Sorry, but that's just funny. :D

dragon.jpg

GRX oddly enough you were in the original ending of the chapter... But I decided to put you in the opening of the next one.

Eva your role comes in about the same time as Falling_Angel and Tanoro. Cabby I think you will be in the next chapter... :haha: It's so funny what I have planned for the Cabbit X'D

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Hey you didn't mention me making some sort of sacrifice and jumping down upon one of them hallcats and bashing it over the head with my smacking stick.... next time though yes next time... heheheh

Now I'm just dreaming... But good I like the fight scenes they is awesome...

LOL

sigpic294_3.gif