kaisha41

Unanswerable Questions

Guest Porphyria-Kris
This part of the manga, it's in Japaniese, so I can't read it, I had my friend translated it, so the quotes might not be exact, since she's only been in Japan for like 4 years.

Actually, there's nothing in the manga about Sesshoumaru's mom whatsoever. And a large chunk of what we know about Izayoi (Inu's mom) and Inupapa is from movie three. Are you sure your friend's not getting this from a doujinshi (Japanese fan comic)?

From what I can see, u get ur manga stuff from ear tweak, no this is not on ear tweak, and ear tweak is not really up to date either, this was professionally drawn like the manga, though it's not the manga, it's anime, or so says my friend, it's one of those things that anime made up, it's supposed to be around the time of the dragon scale tessaiga, BEFORE he mastered it, around the time when tokijin broke I think, in other words, it's anime plan, so I kinda think the anime is not finished yet.

But on the other hand, it's not published so this is kinda like fiction, but PROFESSIONAL fiction. Well... it would be cool if it was animated.... though I don't know exactly which company made it...

Read sig faq.

Guest Porphyria-Kris
From what I can see, u get ur manga stuff from ear tweak, no this is not on ear tweak, and ear tweak is not really up to date either, this was professionally drawn like the manga, though it's not the manga, it's anime, or so says my friend, it's one of those things that anime made up, it's supposed to be around the time of the dragon scale tessaiga, BEFORE he mastered it, around the time when tokijin broke I think, in other words, it's anime plan, so I kinda think the anime is not finished yet.

Um, actually, ear-tweak provides manga scans as early as a couple of days after the latest manga issue has been released (Kuro lives in Japan, after all, so she picks up the manga every Sunday) though it doesn't keep detailed backlogs. However, Chris Rjik's site, Sengoku O-tougi Zoushi, has a complete backlog of transcripts from every issue of the manga that there's ever been (except for last week's because he's not gotten the chance to translate it). If you want to look for manga-related info on Sess's mom, I'd look there: http://www.wot-club.org.uk/Inuyasha/ However, I 99.8% sure that you won't find anything there.

But on the other hand, it's not published so this is kinda like fiction, but PROFESSIONAL fiction. Well... it would be cool if it was animated.... though I don't know exactly which company made it...

That's what I meant by doujinshi. Doujinshi usually is by some company/ organization that has professional artwork, but the stories they provided are not official and are not considered canon. It might look like official manga, but it's not been created by Takahashi herself. Though, it might be something that Sunrise (the company that backed the Inuyasha anime) has put out.*shrugs* I don't keep up with what they're up to like I do the manga.

Why does one of the Shichinintai have a mechanized machine-like body, in an age where technology isn't advanced as much : p ?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Does Sesshomaru ever eat/sleep/shave/bathe? (it rhymes..lol) He told Rin that he doesnt eat human food but I would guess he needs some sort of sustinance. he dont look like a grub so I'll guess he bathes too :P

And when do we get to see THAT in the series? *drools* I'm tired of watching Kagome bathe. It's only worth it if you get to see Inuyasha taking peeks.

Also, my Brother-in-law is Asian and he is barely able to grow more than stubble on his chin. He doesn't need to shave. *shrugs*

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

D_Marx

Later in the manga its revealed that tenseiga can revive somebody only once. So if Rin or Jaken die again, Sesshomaru won't be able to revive them a second time. My guess is that inu no taishou was either previously revived before or nobody was there to use tenseiga on him? I don't think you can revive yourself if you're dead and can't swing the sword. :look:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg