yeah but hadnt it got knocked off the air recently? anywayi thought it was cool but i cant rember anything from it aside the title.

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

I liked it, especially the Pirate King. ;P

I understood it the second time through. I didn't know it was a OAV, or whatever you call it, the first time through.

I've seen it roughly about 5 or six times now, yet it is still funny.

i TOTALLY understood it one night and the whole understanding part just kinda smacked me in the face. my friend still doesnt believe me that i didnt smoke anything that night(not that i do....straight edge) T_T hehe....i think i would think the same thing she did though

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

:drool: my favoirte anime next to cowboy bebop...its so great.. i love haruko :happy:

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.

FLCL is anime on crack. Seriously. It made sense to my roomate when he watched it, but he was also drunk at the time, so that was why. I mean, it's amusing to a point, but it doesn't rank up there in my book.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

An amusing show, but pointless from start to finish. You have desires for the characters, but nothing you expect ever actually takes place. A lot of totally impossible stuff takes place, though, with even more impossible resolutions (i.e. resurrection of a dead corpse by soaking it in water?). O_O

But the bottom line is that it's a fun anime to watch when nothing else is on.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

If you didn't 'get' the loose plot, you're too young to read the following.

Naota: A boy wrestling with puberty and various mental issues. He both worships and hates his older brother. Big bro is better at sports and a star with the chicks as well, including Mamimi who big bro throws over for an American girlfriend which pisses Naota off, makes him feel bad for Mamimi and thus he sort of takes his bro's place in her life. Being his brothers second in both baseball and w/ chicks makes him a pretty bitter bastard. He struggles to come out from beneath his brother’s shadow.

Enter Haruko, the older woman. From a psychosexual point of view older women are more alluring to younger men (particularly virgins) because they are more ‘experienced’. Thus if Naota could get w/ Haruko he would supercede his bro (and his dad) in the chick department. Haruko is the ying looking for her yang. Her bitter enemy is also the one she is in love with because they are opposites and because he has such great power. Haruko swings her guitar quite well implying she’s swung the bat before, i.e. she is experienced.

The thing is Naota doesn’t ‘swing the bat’ a gentle euphemism for having sex. He fools around with Mamimi, but they aren’t bumping uglies and he cuts baseball practice to hang with her. His bat/guitar is another euphemism for his package; this is why we see the chicks in the control room w/ nosebleeds when Naota has to take a swing at the satellite speeding toward the city.

Eventually he does knock the satellite out of the park. He finds his (sexual)confidence, even yelling at Mamimi not to call him Takun (a playful yet juvenile nickname) anymore.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers