Sign in to follow this  
Dubird

Sig Battle Rules

Just to keep the posts from getting confusing, PLEASE NOTE!! When you what to challenge someone, PM them first. Once they accept and you both get your entries ready, then post the poll. That way, you don't clog up the Siggie forum with random posts.

Thank you.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

3. Yes, straight up ask someone in a pm before you even make a topic. Some people don't make their own sigs, others might feel embarassed, some may not care, and some just don't have any time.

If you post a topic challenging someone when they don't give consent, whether they're not interested or even online then it can easily be mistaken as a vain attempt to boost your own ego.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I guess someone could start ONE topic for open challenges. If you just want to throw down a challenge for anyone, you can post in it, and people could PM you. That would work, as long as it stays to ONE topic.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

w00. Open Challenge i will open.

s00n we should hold a tourney. What do you think sledge? Winner gets a Sig and avi account. Or like 200 rep......

*crosses fingers*

That actually would be a great idea. And thanks Dubie, for posting this before this get really out of hand and this forum gets flooded.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I was wondering if there was a way to have a way of working wherein the signature's for the contest between 2 people, get posted at almost the same time. In the sense, for example 'A' posts his signature and 'B' has yet to post it, but he now has the luxury of openly seeing what his competition is and what he needs to do to beat it. Maybe it's un-fair to 'A' ?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this