Sign in to follow this  
Demon Inuyasha

Naruto's and the other characters powers/bloodlinelimts

Kuwa, they're talking about the anime series Naruto and their characters with their powers / blood-line limits.

Mibu, that fight totally rocked and somehow, even as explosive Gaara really is, I don't like that bugger ... I loved Kimimaro's dances and if he was in better health, he would've done MUCH better. Neji rocks. Period.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Mangekyou Sharingan>>>>All, Seriously Itachi can wipe out all of Konoha's Jounin using just this

Ha! I think Gai could fight him no problem *teethglint* :meh:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

It'd be interesting to see Gai and Kakashi's rivalry, in some sorta flashback or something ne ;) ?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I wonder what started it. Something simple is my guess, probably waaayyy back in their academy days ^_^;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Something like the "I'm the best ninja" sorta thing. Plus Gai is easily attracted to Kakashi's suaveness ... I bet he even had a crush on him X'D.

Kakashi is so hip! X'D

Gai excelles in taijutsu so he can counter the Sharingan. Maybe the real rivalry started after Kakashi got his eye. Hm....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Good point ... but it's like a Naruto vs. Lee situation, where Naruto eventually comes on top. Kakashi must've been able to beat him somehow, which's why we see Gai constantly challenging Kakashi ! Like Kyo vs Yuki from Fruits B X'D

Good point ... but it's like a Naruto vs. Lee situation, where Naruto eventually comes on top. Kakashi must've been able to beat him somehow, which's why we see Gai constantly challenging Kakashi ! Like Kyo vs Yuki from Fruits B X'D

hehe, thats a great comparison. ^_^

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this