gokuDX7

Gundam Universalcentury MMORPG

Didn't know if this was the place to post this or if it should go in the games thread :happy: o well. Anyway, has anyone tryed this at all? Well anyone that knows how to read it lol. Id really like to play this Gundam MMORPG but I keep hearing poor reviews about it. Been looking for a torrent for it so I can try and connect and see for my self if its worth buying if it ever makes it to USA. So please post your imput on this id very much like to hear about it.

English info about it:

http://forums.gundamofficial.com/showthread.php?t=4084

Game Site:

http://www.universalcentury.net/

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

ya reviews dont sound to good but it would still be really cool to play with other people from around the world that love gundam as much as I do. It also give me a chance to kill them in a mecha!

sig.php

Bandai just needs to give it up and let a REAL game developer make the game, they can have creative controll, but for the love of all that is good, the let Konami, Capcom, or Namco develop the engine and all. Infact i do believe a the PS3 game is going to be developed my Namco's Ace Combat team. so homefully we will see something of higher quality game play.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Well after spending some hours searching google to see the current status of this comming overseas I happen to notice somthing new. There official site has a benchmark, basicly a playable demo to see if the game will work on your PC. Well I downloaded it and tryed it out and guess what? Its really cool. Heres how you can get it. Go to the official site http://www.universalcentury.net/ look at the bottom 4 buttons. Click on the button between PC and FAQ. then just click on the zip file thats 98.7MB.

Hope you guys like :D

sig.php

This is actually really old. I mean, I've been looking at the online magazine scans since like, back in August. <_<

I forget where but I got it a while back and played some of it, but it was really laggy with my dial-up so I deleted it.

Mm ya the news about the MMO is well over 3 years and the download im guessing is old since there main site hasnt been updated for a year or 2 aside from there news and the deleting of the english page. But since no one posted the download or anything I figure id point it out.

sig.php

Still freaking awesome pic! wouldn't need much to be fixed up for state side release.

Dubirds on a Plane!

vforvendetta.jpg

"Don't Mess With The Nation, That Needs Medication!" - Christopher Titus - end of the world comedy tour

I believe there's a Gundam game or two on the Japanese GC. Don't recall any being released on the American GC.

As for the topic at hand: I highly doubt there will ever be an American release of this MMO. Originally one was planned but sadly Gundam fandom has been on a decline in the US ever since Mobile Suit Gundam aired on Toonami, basically killed the fandom Wing brought in (and SEED hasn't revived it any which frankly I think is a good thing since I hate SEED but a bad thing in that I love Gundam). There really wouldn't be enough people playing it to warrant translating the game.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589