Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Usopp vs. Merman

This is one of my favorite scenes in One Piece so far. The episodes cartoon network aired last night were 3-4 episodes cut down to 2. Usopp's fight scene was ripped from half an episode down to 1 1/2 minutes. -_-

So, I took some screen shots. In this scene Usopp has a revalation with himself. He finally stops being a coward and makes a stand. The emotion in his voice and his actions were stunning. The screenshots can't describe it all, but its a basic summary of what happened.

The scene starts with Usuopp playing dead. Then when the merman walks away, Usopp figures it'd look better if he went back to everyone looking more dirty/battle damaged and with a good excuse.. Then after thinking about it all, he can't take it anymore.

You'll also notice at the end, Usopp busts out with his Usopp hammer, well, technically he hits the guy about twenty times in the face so I didn't bother taking multiple screen shots of a phrase.. so, yeah, Usopp hammers Chu's face until hes dead.

And if you couldn't tell by the edited version on CN and 4Kids.. the Luffy Pirates killed every last merman on that island. And then celebrated for a week by getting pissy drunk and having a huge island party (I doubt they'll air that episode. -_-; )

Screenshots:

http://www.ancientclan.com/memberfiles/usoppvsmerman/

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I showed one of Mike's buddies the Ussop ep subbed. the kid almost had a heart attack. he was like "Ussop's voice is so...!" and I was like "Yeah man"

X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this