You won't like it on Adult Swim probably. It's got alot of religious themes, and gets too complicated for some people. Even though I understood most of it. The movies were very good. They'll probably edit it way too much.

http://www.forums.ancientclan.com/showthread.php?t=1282

^Theirs the really old thread I made way back when I was still new.

i'm sorry, the idea was good and it started out good, but the ending was very bad....a mindfuck is supposed to at least answer some questions....all it really did was throw pretty pictuers and images at you and didn't explain anything.....-_-;.....

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Eva has TONS of religious overtones....it kinda takes the Book of Revelations and runs wild with it....Family Guy doesn't do that....most shows can only get away with a little religion....unless it's some evangelical show....and believe me, Eva will NOT make the Bible-belt Christians happy.....they'll have to edit a lot i think before it'll be accepted for tv....even if it is past prime time....

acsig2016.jpg

i not to sure if they will edit it like yall say look at family guy they let that show get away with alot of stuff

but family guy is made here.....with anime people have to do voice overs (which, most of the time, they pick the WORST people) then if they dont like the story line, they change that around too... also, if they dont like some of the graphics, they also screw around with that.

hopefully itll be decent and they wont do anything THAT bad to it

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

well i guess we gonna have to see im just saying look at the jewish episode of family guy and all the stuff south park is getting away with i know not same station but still alot of christians dont like that show but they dont edit south park all im gonna say is if they edit evangelion to much i will never watch adult swim again except for fullmetal alchemist

:bat: BREEZE316

In order to gain something, an equivalent price must be paid.:battle:

You double posted. If you have something add, but your post is the last one, just edit that post. Don't post again.

And Family Guy and South Park both have to make it past censors to be put on TV here. Eva will too. It's going to require a lot of editing I think to make it on TV. We listened to the English version on the DVD at one point. It's not bad, the voices themselves are pretty good. But we didn't listen for very long so I'm not sure just how accurate it is.

acsig2016.jpg

oh ok i see im still learning but yea there is no way they can but evangelion into a hour and a half movie unless they make more than one or like 10 itll never work they need to leave it as it is same with dragonball voltron and thundercats animes should not turn into live action movies but who knows maybe they will be good and thats a big maybe

:bat: BREEZE316

In order to gain something, an equivalent price must be paid.:battle:

Off Topic:

just a little something that i gotta add...grammar and periods are your friend *headache*

but as is only reason Family guy and South Park have more leyway is cause 1. they are on late night 2. they are considered comedy and 3. they are american made shows thus they are right in americas arrogant sense of vanity

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

i don't agree with #3 Eppy.....it has nothing to do with being American made......except for the fact that the creators knew what would get by censors and what wouldn't, so they knew what they can and can't do......

acsig2016.jpg