Skytiger

Need an image

I am lookin g for just the right image to help me with a drawing. I need a character that shows both sexy and evil in the same image. I am working on drawing some charcters for my stories and this is stumping me on what he should look like. I have a few images but I can't seem to find anythign that is both evil and sexy. The closest I have is a fan-art of Sesshomaru, but it's not quite what I was looking for. Can any one think of an anime character or game charater to help me out? Thanks in advance.

lmao!i tihnk thatd be wierd but funny for a sig

mimiruzr2.jpg

I'm called a hypocrite for listening to rap, liking stem cell research, having long hair, and speaking my mind and I registered Republican.

Gamertag: FORDno50

I was thinking Kuja but I could not find a picture of him.

I did think of another person last night, Seymour FFX, but again I could not find a picture of him. As for Knives... same problem again, I could use Legato though plenty of him.

I was looking for was a picture to help me draw what I see in my mind. I want to get the body form right. I guess I will need to go with a defalt idea.

Oh, that picture was just wrong, I will have nightmares about it from now on, well that and all the males I have seen in female character clothing. Those are truly scary.:err:

nice02.jpg

Tasuki aint evil but he sure as hell is sessy! :drool:

post-3-135551581346_thumb.jpg

post-3-135551581348_thumb.jpg

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I have that picture of Tasuki and a few other that are similar. I wish I could figure out how to put up images on this thing. I know I can't put up attachments but I should be able to put up a picture. Oh well, I started work on him last night, I am hoping to have a rough sketch of him by the weekend.

Thanks for all the suggestions.

I finished the sketch for the character. You can find him here http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/22148017/I will work on coloring him with in the next week or so. I spent all afternoon drawing him, then when my husband got home I asked for him to take a look and give me a quick critique. So, I ended up spending a few more hours getting him more perportional and finally I ended up with this.

So how does he look? And yes I know he is missing a hand, that is one of those things I really hate drawing because I can never get them right. I'm feeling really creative so more images are bond to show up. *giggle*

There's always Seto Kaiba... mmmmmmmmmmm.... or Yoko... sooooo beautiful. Oh man, I love it when Lady brings pictures into topics...

Just so you know "Anyone who tries to thwart love will hear the stomping of HOOves and cries of revenge."

I was going to say something... I swear....

What type of flowers are between your nose and your chin?

Two Lips!!