Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Unaired episodes

while watching the fansubs i came across at least 2 episodes i never saw on saturday's 4kids episodes. i think there were more, but i can't remember them at the moment.. anyway, the two i'm talking about know are the Buggy episodes.

Little Buggy's Big Adventure and umm.. Buggy's return (something like that). little buggy's big adventure is freakin hilarious!

after being flung off into the air by luffy, buggy landed on a island (without all his parts if you remember correctly), well, buggy goes island hopping on a crappy raft trying to make it back to civilization.. this episode showed buggy landing on the freak animal island with that treasure chest/afro guy. 1/2 the episode was the two of them getting drunk off their asses. X'D this ep also showed how he met up with alvida..

the second episode showed what happened to buggy's crew and how the beast master and cabaji battled each other for the newly opened captain position. and i have to admit, that fight was pretty damn good. those two whopped each others asses to the point of facial deformaties. O_O that and then there was the whole cannibal incident.

needless to say, i don't see how 4kids could have possibly edited these two eps enough to make them "4kids friendly" so as a last resort.. they got cut. -_-;

has anyone else seen these eps? i wonder if cartoon network will air them or not, if they do they'll air immediatly after the arlong park arc.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

hehehe they are funny eps...buggy is a freak

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

so it wasn't just the buggy eps.. 4kids also cut the entire Apis / Dragon story before the grand line and they cut some more eps when they replaced the huge whale at the entrance to the grand line with an iceburg. Just with these eps, 4kids cut roughly an entire season of One Piece. :keh:

Well lessee.... the duck is a drunk and Luffy has a peyote addiction. Chances of those eps being aired in the US .... :meh:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I think Naruto is dubbed completely by Viz but even that is edited (I just hope they don't destroy the chunin exam fights), but 4kids did all the editing and dubbing for One Piece. -_- God I hate that company. And it pains me to say this, but considering the quality of FMA's dub, One Piece would have been better off with funimation. x_x

I think Naruto is dubbed completely by Viz but even that is edited (I just hope they don't destroy the chunin exam fights), but 4kids did all the editing and dubbing for One Piece. -_- God I hate that company. And it pains me to say this, but considering the quality of FMA's dub, One Piece would have been better off with funimation. x_x

yea it is, but is not edited very much for Toonami standards (not counting the language). I'm suprised they have allowed that much blood without putting Naruto on the very last time slot. I hope they keep it up.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

how could they get rid of that whale?! I don't get it at all

Seriously! Those episodes were great! My only guess is that they took them out because of the sadness factor and the fact that luffy fights the beast. Maybe 4kids thought it would be emotionally damaging to their little kid audience. :rolleyes:

We're almost done watching the alabasta eps, and I can say this now. If they edit out a whale and even the "Little Garden" eps, there is no way in hell they will show most of the alabasta eps. yeah.. 4kids will turn 2 million people and war into a tea party discussion about dance powder. :keh:

the last few eps of the Alabasta stuff were great. Gooooooo Mr 2! X'D

I'm sure they'll cut all of those fighting eps down to one or two. -_-;

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this