Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

cylon baby

the Boomer that was on Caprica is pregnant :look: I guess cylons really have evolved.

6 is showing these weird visions Gaius about their baby. If all cylons are linked then I suppose Boomers baby is kinda all the cylons baby. She's setting Gaius up to protect the kid espically from Adama.

Helo and Starbuck are the only two who know Boomer is prego, and they're stuck on Caprica.

The Boomer that shot Adama is still in pretty rough shape. (Tigh punched her right in the hole in her face >.< ouch)

So where does prego Boomer go? Back to the Galactica? To the planet where Gaius is? Or is she getting a ship big enough to get Starbuck and Helo back to the fleet? O_O

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i think boomer's baby will be a unique creature. the powers and possible knowledge of a cylon, but instead of just being an individual like the other bio-cylons, the baby will be completely disconnected from the cylon hive mind, a complete individual.

i bet the prego boomer went to get a ship.. starbuck could have probably squeezed helo into her cylon ship, but boomer wants to ensure her and her baby's survival. because boomer has broken away from the other cylons, its just as dangerous for her to remain on capricus. maybe she'll get a nice ass ship she can use as barter for an asylum.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

yeah, the toasters have really evolved X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

The old man would kill the baby I'm sure. I hope she went after a ship for Starbuck and Helo, things are falling apart back at the fleet w/o Starbuck around!

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

Sign in to follow this