did anyone else watch "The End" episodes? these were some of the best episodes of Teen Titans i have ever seen. :happy: i was addicted to these episodes. just last saturday they re-ran the last 3 episodes of the story arc too. i could really see some improvements with the animation quality and the plot just drew me in.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I was waiting for a thread like this:happy:

I love the show, but I havent seen Most of them. I alway's see like two new good ones then 12 old ones but Red x has to be my favorite character (sig).

Forthereunion.com <--- Visit sometime

I was waiting kinda too. Didn't think anyone liked it though. That last episode was pretty cool. Is that really the final episode? They could do new episodes with slade or someone else. I don't want it to end yet. ;_; But Beastboy pwns everyone. :look:

Damn I knew I was missing out on something last night but no I had to watch Gundam X again. Ohwell.

I must say those eps were some of my favorites (that is the three before last nights). Ohwell they will be on again I'll just have to remember not to watch anything else when Teen Titans is on.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

i like cyborg and beastboy ^_^;

open up a bigger can of the butt whoop X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Ooh, Raven with long hair :wub: . Those were great episodes. Especially when they were fighting their doubles and they knew everything about the real ones, so they taunted them with things they knew would hurt them. Great stuff.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

I think they underrate Beast Boy, in almost every battle, BB always get thrashed more than everyone else. But that one yeti looking thing that he transforms into is uber cool! ^_^

Yeah. If he can turn into mythical creatures like that, then he should just tirn into Godzilla at the start of every battle and step on the bad guy.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

Wait a minute, "the end" episodes were the end of the series? Or the season? Because they kind of set it up for more episodes, especially with Slade. And it's not like it's really on a set time line where they can't just pull out episodes from nowhere...

Just so you know "Anyone who tries to thwart love will hear the stomping of HOOves and cries of revenge."

I was going to say something... I swear....

What type of flowers are between your nose and your chin?

Two Lips!!

I was waiting kinda too. Didn't think anyone liked it though. That last episode was pretty cool. Is that really the final episode? They could do new episodes with slade or someone else. I don't want it to end yet. ;_; But Beastboy pwns everyone. :look:

Exactly what I said Kiki. ^_^;