Sledgstone

Don Kreig

They edited the living hell out of it...Remember the shots you posted about the fight with Kuwabara in the Dark Tournament, and how horribly he got spiked? Double that and you have what Luffy looked like.

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

i can't believe they edited that much out of that fight.. i knew something was up tho when luffy collapsed because of his injuries from "suction cups" :nonono: man 4kids is annoying the hell out of me.

They edited the living hell out of it...Remember the shots you posted about the fight with Kuwabara in the Dark Tournament, and how horribly he got spiked? Double that and you have what Luffy looked like.

O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

well, they showed luffy plucking them off his body. no blood, and the spike bullets looked like they hit a steel wall, not really like suction cups at all. it was funny tho.. the pirates in the water were like: "oh, he better take those suction cups off before they hurt him more." -_-; and yeah, the "suction cups" made a rubber suction cup sound when he plucked them off, but then they made an iron clanging sound when he dropped them on the floor/deck. :keh:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I guess the impact would hurt....a heavy iron cylinder shot at you like that has got to have some pain. but if Luffy could bounce back bullets and cannonballs, suction cup iron darts should be no problem.

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

they just took out all the blood. -_-; I'd like to see this all unedited *sigh*

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

What is with the faces in this? Don Krieg looked really cool when they did a full body screen starting from the bottom, and then all of a sudden you see his face and you start looking for the nearest porcelain toilet!

Headshots... those who can, do. Those who can't...complain

I wanna see blood not realy stupid weapons that don't do anything........I hate it when those mindless idiots take perfectly good stuuf and change so that it is second rate crap................sad ain't it........:( I know it makes me cry.....

LOL

sigpic294_3.gif

Don Krieg and his guns, bazookas, missiles ... goddamn never-ending assault X'D ... when Luffy broke his armor and gave him that Jackhammer kick, it felt goooooooj.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.