Sign in to follow this  
Miyu

go on...

ok i have this hiei fanfic i'm writing and you are the main character...and your a girl (sorry guys) but of course you fall in love with hiei.

ok so far you are in a fight with a school mate and her friends in front of your sister's preschool. well the person you are fighting has a knife and she just sliced you in the back as you were getting your sister out of the way.

ok i dont know what you should do after that. i dont want you to be weak becuase you are 1/2 fire demon and 1/2 cat demon. oh and you are trying to hid your cat ears by pretending that you just sewed them on to your hat. but i dont know what to do next or how i shal get you to go on a yyh team and you fall in love with hiei and him falling in love with you. please help!

BurnedblackandwhiteSnowAngel.jpg

try writing a couple versions of a fight scene and pick the one you like best.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Or tail ... ^_^ ... or sonic hiss that confuses or mindwarps the prey / opposite person for about 5 seconds.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

ok well i got passed that part but she is confused because she woke up with cat ears that morning and they move on the emotion she's on and she has a craving for fish. but now you are in the gym sitting next to hiei on the bleachers and he just made fun of you by saying "it's hard to take you serious with you looking like a mummy with cat ears" you dont really know if he knows those are real cat ears but you have bandages all over from the fight but now i need some way for you to go to a club with hiei, kurama and your best friend

Sometimes people just need to de-stress. Isn't that reason enough for a night out?

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

ok now you are out at this club with your best friend and suichi and hiei, and you are hearing tons of voices in your head giving you a migrane and some one just threw a car past you guys and your best friend keeps on wondering what wrong, and you just heard a voice that said "so the kitty finally woke up? good it's time we play" i dont know what to do now

Sign in to follow this