Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Sanji and Sher

my rather pathetic attempt at humor ^_^;

I recently finished a depressing piece so I needed some cheering up ^_^; It's fun writing a chain smoker with an accent :P

Sanji is telling Zoro what kind of day he had. Sanji and Sher sounds too much like Sunny and Cher, I'm so easily amused X'D

http://www.windscar.com/fanfiction/doc/Sanji%20and%20Sher.doc

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I couldn't make out much of a difference with the accents because I don't know anything about American accents hehehe, except for the pirate talk ^_^ and it was a funny read, Lady. Wow ... *thumbsup*

How long did it take ?

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I wrote it this week (took about 3 days) in between all the crap (diggin n weedin and mowin n mulchin) I've been doing outside. Just a little side project to cheer my ass up :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I think I might have to share the sequel X'D I've been kicking around a few ideas and have a few scenes written. Its something to do for fun X'D

After a night of hevy drinking...

Sanji woke up cold. He was sprawled out on the deck half covered by a blanket. The bright light of early morning threatened to melt his eyeballs so he felt for his glasses. He found his glasses and put them on. He looked to his left, Sher was still sleeping sitting against the cabin. The events of last night came back to him in colorful blur, his head started to pound. He sat up and reached for a cigarette. He didn’t really want it, but it was force of habit; besides a cigarette would kill the taste in Sanji’s mouth. It’s like I been chewin on cat tuwds all night.

X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

“Do priests carry billy clubs?”

ROTFLMAO! :haha: Hillarious ^_^;

never pegged you as a humor writer ^_^;

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

Sign in to follow this