Sign in to follow this  

i just finished watching this series. it was really good and it fired me up to take up guitar again ^_^; since i wanted to learn basics in winter i kinda gave up around newyears because the person who was gonna teach me was excluded from my life...anyway thats a different story. its about a band named beck. its got really good music and a nice storyline. basically, tanaka-kun takes up guitar after meeting ryuuske-kun and beck (ryuuske's strange looking dog). also it has a love intrest thrown in too. its 26 episodes long and i really like it a lot! its one of my new favorites =^.^=

has anyone else seen this?

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

good luck there buddy :-P its unliscensed so its on in fansub form...and buying fansubs is a big no no....its jsut wrong

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

and i think it will never be liscensed for the fact that it is too much of a risk to US distro cause of the genre itself

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

not a musical in terms of how americans define musical...its basically more like a VH1 or MTV story...like VH1 Behind the Band or whatever in a sense

eppyomega.png

well it follows the making and the success and failures of the band(not like a VH1 behind the music thig or something like that..). i guess you could say its musical....its really good though =^.^= i made a CD with most of the songs from it on there

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg