Princess Tasha

A little help please...

I am starting another story (yes another one...this is only #4 on the go now). I have a new character that I'm developing. Her name is Angel and she is actually the reincarnation of a very powerful priestess (it's all about Inu Yasha, again). I need a cool priestess name though. Any ideas?

narakusigcopy.jpg

tasha.jpg

I always have such a shitz of a time coming up with names. -_-;

Go to one of those baby name sites, they have names from different countries too.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Ok well I came up with a couple of ideas for names so thank you guys so much. When I'm actually done the story, I'll post it (or a link to it). I think someone told me last time that breaking it up like I usually do wasn't a good idea (or something).

narakusigcopy.jpg

tasha.jpg

Youkai is just another word for demon, but inu means dog. As for teh name of his mothers village, I'm having no luck. :crap:

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

I have no idea about the answer to the first question. But for the second question: Youkai is a term used for all the "demons". It actually means animal spirit but then you get to the American sensors and it changes to demons in general. Sorry I could not help with the other I do know that either Inu Or Yasha means dog in Japanese. I hope that helps some.