Kuwabara

Beautiful Anime Girls

Same here. I'm a psychic and I can feel impressions of people when I meet them. Bad vibes coming from an otherwise attractive girl looks like a hypothetical mole on her nose and really ruins the appearance.

dragon.jpg

"A dabbler walks the path to pick up the fruit upon it. A Pagan walks the path to see where it goes." ~Tanoro Lockheart

:P

I dont have any pics, but Ren from DearS is a hotty too, aswell as most of the DearS.. :3

The Love Hina girls aint too shabby either, if i do say so myself ^^ .. 'specially Kitsune

and Ouka from .hack//dusk!

oukamisc011ph.jpg

I <3 Sakura :D

nsakura4mv.jpg

devilsakura5hi.jpg

melfina3.jpg

aisha4cu.jpg

winry_cute.jpg

Now THERE are some good looking anime gals. So far, Camron has teh best taste out of all you guys...GO CAMMY!

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Hahaha Sledge ! That moving image is of Daler Mehndi for the song Tunak Tunak Tun ! God, he's so annoying yet funny X'D hehe ...

Anyway, Chi is uber cute ... Cammy the first pic you posted IS hot ^_^.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sabe i forgot about Aisha clan clan. Camron, Sledge, and Eva your all making Lacus look de-WOW me. But i see i'm mistaking There are other anime girls who look better:(. These girl seem to have been overlooked they are like the first anime babes i loved.

sailor%20scouts.jpg

tenchi28.jpg

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

The Tenchi girls...:drool: I forgot about them...:drool::drool:

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

I just watched the first episode of Fruits Basket and even the lead girl's pretty kawaii ^_^.

Tsunade (from Naruto), Teila (He-Man), Khancho (Seed Destiny) ... I'll post more later.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.