Ladywriter

Background noise

Do you leave the tv on behind you or listen to music while you're working on something?

Usually I have the tv on when I'm working on graphix, sometimes music tho. I listen to music when I'm writing. The music varies depending on the piece.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

For me, at least, it's always music. I have fifteen playlists on Media Player that ae all different mixes for working on story's. Like you, Lady, the list depends on the peice I'm writing. If it's a general area, like BG, it's just a general mix; E Nomine(a German techno group) for the creepier scenes, etc...My music is so varied, that it'd be a waste of time to list it all.

As for the TV, I just can't have it on when I write, I think that the dialouge is too distracting. How that changes with the lyrics to music, I dunno, but it is different for some dumb reason.

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

I usually have music on in the background while I'm making graphics or while I'm writing poetry. TV is usually on also but it's usually on mute. Music varies depending on how depressed I am (for poems) so usually its hardcore stuff like Death Metal and the like.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

For me though, whenever I ain't sitting in the hall watching some tv, I'm in my room listening to my Deathmetal/Thrash/Doom/Blackmetal/Viking cds or some older rock or 80s - early 90s Pop .... like right now I've got Shape Of Despair on, and I'm just having one of those low days *shakes his head*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

i usually have the TV on in teh backround because my little brother always watches it. as for other stuff...i usually blast my headphones to drown everything else out. like homework(when i actually do it) and certain poems and writings.

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

I listen to music when I'm doing something on the computer, and either the TV or nothing for things on paper (I do paper things on the living room floor, so the options there are limited). I don't often listen to music when I write though, because most of what I listen to has lyrics and they sometimes interfere with my own thought processes.

elephantConnection400.jpg

I like to listen to a variety of music when I write. The tv and people doing something in the room with me is too distracting -_-;

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

I like having the radio on wether it is from the computer or a local station. If I listen to a CD it depends on the mood I am in when I start. I have a few anime CDs that I listen to and I listen to a anime station on the computer, otherwise I like some of the nature sounds, rain and thunder are my favorite.

Sledge kept bitchin my tunes were putting him to sleep -_-; I was listening to some of the softer Inuyasha tracks and some Led Zep. Tangerine repeatedly ^_^; working on the Sessy story

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I always have music running if what I'm doing doesn't have a lot of sound running. So whenever I'm on the comp playing around with PS, doing hw, writing, or just surfing, I either Rhapsody or Windows Media Player up and when I'm off in the living room or my room doing whatever, I have either the music channels on tv on or a cd popped in the stereo.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]