Sledgstone

Saturday morning episodes (4Kids)

If you don't watch the Saturday morning eps, stop reading now. :P until CN can catch up to the current episodes on 4Kids, this topic can be used for the newest episode discussions. ^_^

tomorrow luffy will be fighting arlong. O_O i've been wanting to see this damn fight for the past month.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Wow...I wonder why CN is so far behind? Did 4Kids start that early?

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

they started quite a while ago feeding kids one episode a week the crummy bastards >.<

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Arlong is the shark guy right? The only show I used to watch on 4Kids was Shaman King so I haven't been watching 4Kids lately, until the next season of Shaman King comes on that is. One Piece still hasn't appealed to me that much still, well except for the badass theme song!

Arlong is the shark guy right? The only show I used to watch on 4Kids was Shaman King so I haven't been watching 4Kids lately, until the next season of Shaman King comes on that is. One Piece still hasn't appealed to me that much still, well except for the badass theme song!

Arlong is the shark guy. He's got that serrated saw-like nose.

I like Shaman King too. But I didn't like all the filler episodes when the group was wandering. In the manga, they were only wandering for a short time before the shaman fight.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

Ahh, the Nami orgin story...

I really like Arlong's octopus guy. I actually really like this whole "Arlong Park" arc. Theres some of the best fights so far in it.

that guy was weird. :P they showed the ep were zoro took out the octopus guy a few weeks ago.. man, One Piece is so damn edited. luffy bite arlong with his own teeth, arlong bit luffy.. not one drop of blood. :nonono:

the toonami episodes and the saturday morning episodes are the same cut english dub. theres no difference between them.

we watched yesterday morning's ep and damn.. luffy whooped arlongs ass! :D i loved it!

and holy shit.. meehawk knows shanks!? O_O dude.. it looked like shanks was about to take him out! how powerful is he!?

(double posts because i can) :P

way to go sanji! he won that big ass tuna, iron chef style! X'D

:chef:

Kaga approves!

Except without the mystery ingredient. I think I'm starting to like Once Piece. How many cursed fruits are their?!

*shrugs* i don't think they'll ever say. that way they'll never run out of baddies with super powers. :P

lets see.. luffy has rubber power, buggy the clown has chop chop, that pirate girl ate the slim slim, chopper ate something that let him transform, robin has some magic powers from whatever fruit she ate. movie 1 had an evil guy with fruit power, movie 2 had 2 more fruit powers, movie 4 had a similar fruit power to one of the guys from movie 2.. thats already at least 8 or 9.. i'm sure theres plently more tho.

*shrugs* i don't think they'll ever say. that way they'll never run out of baddies with super powers. :P

lets see.. luffy has rubber power, buggy the clown has chop chop, that pirate girl ate the slim slim, chopper ate something that let him transform, robin has some magic powers from whatever fruit she ate. movie 1 had an evil guy with fruit power, movie 2 had 2 more fruit powers, movie 4 had a similar fruit power to one of the guys from movie 2.. thats already at least 8 or 9.. i'm sure theres plently more tho.

Heres a list of people and their devil fruit powers.

Note: the list goes past what the anime has shown so far...

http://www.arlongpark.com/?page=devilfruits

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

So, Fox Kids became the Fox Box became 4kids tv... it's still on Fox, is anyone else's channel retarded in that they'll just show car racing or baseball or this crack addict show "The Menu" instead of the planned shows... like Shaman King and One piece?

Just so you know "Anyone who tries to thwart love will hear the stomping of HOOves and cries of revenge."

I was going to say something... I swear....

What type of flowers are between your nose and your chin?

Two Lips!!

So, Fox Kids became the Fox Box became 4kids tv... it's still on Fox, is anyone else's channel retarded in that they'll just show car racing or baseball or this crack addict show "The Menu" instead of the planned shows... like Shaman King and One piece?

nope, our saturday morning lineup has never been pre-empted (sp?) yet. btw, i pretty much summed up the whole foxbox/4kids thing here:

http://www.ancientclan.com/content/view/51/85/

X'D

and holy shit.. meehawk knows shanks!? O_O dude.. it looked like shanks was about to take him out! how powerful is he!?

boooo! the edited version gave me the completely wrong impression! the edited version showed shanks telling meehawk he wasn't going to let him leave alive with an evil glare...

the unedited version showed shanks telling mehawk he wasn't going to let him leave like he was.. then the scene changes and shanks is getting plastered with mehawk! they're pounding away massive amounts of ale and shanks is telling mehawk he can't leave until hes drunk. O_O they're buddies.. i feel mislead.. i should take a screenshot. X'D