Sledgstone

One Piece movies 1-5

i watched One Piece movie 1 & 2 today. the first was ok, the quality of my copy is pretty crappy tho.. but movie 2. damn, now that was a good movie. ^___^ we plan on watching movies 3-5 later this week (is there a sixth?).

what was your favorite scenes from movie 1 & 2?

Movie 1: Luffy's battle with El Drago.. i didn't expect luffy's speed. X'D

Movie 2: Sanji whooping ass on that pig bastard! X'D

(Of course all the clevage and ass shots at the beginning of the movie were pretty good too. ^_~)

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

....dont speak you american opening loving WHORE >_< anyway...yeah funny you should pos tthat caus ei have 1-4 dling righ tnow XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Oo Wow, Eppy, calm down man. The american opening is awful without question, but jus cause Kuwabara likes it, doesn't mean he's a whore...Just annoying.;)

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

*edits spoilers out of the title and puts spoilers in tags*

i thought more ppl would have seen the movies. O_O;

we watched movies 3 & 4 last night. movie 3 was a little dissapointing compared to movie 2, but it was good nonetheless. oh, and you can see the quality improved nicely for movie 4. :nod:

i want a piece of cursed fruit! the power! the power!

:mwaha:

I've yet to see the movies, but I hope they'll turn out good when they get released. Which fruit would would be the one that you wanted? Gum-Gum, Chop-Chop, other?:P I wouldn't mind Gum-Gum myself...

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

the gum-gum is pretty damn nice, but i think i might go for ame-ame (sp?) fruit. water powers/regeneration. i'd never die! :D but then again.. the power of the fruit el drago ate was pretty nice too.

el drago ate a cursed fruit that gave him the ability to shoot a kamehameha like sonic blast from his mouth, repeatedly, at will without showing signs of getting tired.

O_O

O_O Wow! Now THAT is a fruit!!! The manga isn't that far yet, but if the Ame-Ame fruit does that, that is what I'd go with!:D

O_O Wow! Now THAT is a fruit!!! The manga isn't that far yet, but if the Ame-Ame fruit does that, that is what I'd go with!:D

the ame-ame fruit is from movie four.. and i think the girl from movie 2 ate the same one, but she used her water powers in a completely different fashion.

O_O;

I never seen the movies. Do they have that funny opening on the movies? That rap song RULES! XD

nope. i didn't pay much attention to movies 2-4's opening, but movie 1 definitely had one appears to be the actual series opening. (all the clips from the rap/CN version are in that opening.)

btw, just to screw with everyone and give a little spoiler away. zolo killed at least 20 guys in movie 2! blood flew everywhere! :P the episodes on CN/4kids must be extremely edited.. lmao.. and yes, sanji is a chain smoker! X'D no edited-in lollipops in the movies! X'D

the series has NO RAP AT ALL YOU AMERICAN DOGS >_< anyway yeah seems i saw the frist 2 movies ages back and the 3rd was pretty eh...gotta watch 4 now...also the manga is further then the series if you are following the scanlations

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I could keep myself very bizy catchin on up all the One Piece ^_^;

I just love Luffy, Roland would approve :D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

we watched movie 5. hot damn! it was a zolo/zoro movie! the best movie out of all 5! this movie was as good for one piece as movie 3 was for inuyasha (if that makes sense to anyone). anyway, yes! this movie was good! :D

my favorite scene was probably when luffy and ussop first fell in the caves.. luffy was laughing his ass off while all the traps kept trying to kill them. X'D

when it comes to all 5 movies, my favorite in order are:

1) Movie 5: Sacred Sword (Zoro movie)

2) Movie 2: Clockwork Island Adventure

3) Movie 4: Dead End Adventure (Pirate race)

4) Movie 1

5) Movie 3: Chopper Kingdom of Strange Animal Island (Chopper movie)

Movie 5 is the best one, my favorite so far ^_^

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

we watched movie 5. hot damn! it was a zolo/zoro movie! the best movie out of all 5! this movie was as good for one piece as movie 3 was for inuyasha (if that makes sense to anyone). anyway, yes! this movie was good! :D

So it had the history of Zolo or the Fighting and sword dealing like in Inu movie 3.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

exactly get it right...only reason people keep subbing it as zolo and the such is cause it SOUNDS like....know why...japanese dont have an R sound

eppyomega.png

So it had the history of Zolo or the Fighting and sword dealing like in Inu movie 3.

a nice chunk of both.

it had some more young zoro scenes, reminiscent of last weekend's episode. and the sword action was quite good as well.. but of course not everyone fights with swords (Luffy did some ass kickin gum gum style) X'D

Guest *DarkPirate*

hmz. well iv seen movie six. and thats it. iv looked 4 the other ones online and stuff. but i cant find them! only movie six. anyone no were i can find them???

We have a fansub forum with all the links and info about how to get them. You'll have to be a member longer to gain access to that forum tho.

btw, movie 6 sucked ass compared to all the other movies in plot and animation. The animation style of movie 6 was just plain horrible.