EVA-01

Naruto on Toonami

the only problem that i forsee is how they say naruto....so american...naROOto! hahahahah.......ugh i saw a preview, but they didn't have anyone talk, so until then i wont say anything else

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

have you ever wondered why other animated shows (batman, justice league, teen titans) and animated movies (anything pixar, shrek) have really good voice acting, but when it comes to anime, it's just so bad?

But can you save me? From the ranks of the freaks who could never love anyone...

They think anime is a joke? Don't know but thats the impression I get from most dubbing companies.

As for Naruto coming to Toonami I don't know what to say. I'm not the biggest fan of the anime (in fact I think the anime should have never been made). I'm more of a fan of the manga but I may watch it here or there on Toonami when it comes.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Aw man, if they take out Sexy no Jutsu, I'll die. Really, I'll just be like

:jawdrop::barf: and then I'd die.

I didn't even think of that! Naruto without Harem no Jutsu...I don't like it...I don't like it at all.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

it's not like it shows anything--there's clouds of smoke everywhere....they could probably get away with it if it's late night. there's a lot more blood further in the story than sexy/harem no jutsu, so i'm wondering if they'll edit all that out or something

I've never had a peek at the dub.... guess I just gotta wait to see if they mangle it (like Inu Yasha seson 5 >.< )

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Guest Narutofan980

for those of you who Don't Know Naruto will be On in September..and there will be some Cut outs. and the First DVD is on December

Long way to go ... and for me it'll be even longer :lol:pwned

Off Topic:

On second thought, I just watched episode 132 (I'm late since my hard-disk crashed for over a month) and every single episode since 127 has been atrocious when it comes to the animation (drawing of it). Tsk tsk ... what a lovely episode it is *weeps*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Guest Battousai

naruto is awesome in jap it prolly wont b as good cause of the cut outs but all well right?