DeathscytheX

Yo ho ho he took a bite of gum gum

....it makes me cry blood...i hate american dubbing companies so much ;_; *watches the real opening over and over to get the evil out of his head*

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

....it makes me cry blood...i hate american dubbing companies so much ;_; *watches the real opening over and over to get the evil out of his head*

Hey, Pimpdaddy Homeslice, post the real opening for everyone to see!(Had to give you shyte about your Rank...)I for one haven't seen it, so I'm curious...

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

I like how Seto is the narrator for the beginning... I didn't watch it all, but is this the updated one with Sanji and Usop? Now, THAT is amazing.

Just so you know "Anyone who tries to thwart love will hear the stomping of HOOves and cries of revenge."

I was going to say something... I swear....

What type of flowers are between your nose and your chin?

Two Lips!!

Hey, Pimpdaddy Homeslice, post the real opening for everyone to see!(Had to give you shyte about your Rank...)I for one haven't seen it, so I'm curious...

dont think it would be up anywhere but im sure you can dl the real one off limewire or something...there is a fansub group still doing the series also *pets his HKs*

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Gah my ears, my poor ears. Stop the badness, stop the badness. *cowers in corner with his ears covered*

Curse that opening, curse it to hell. Grrrrr.........

The original, so much better. *hugs his One Piece fansubs* That reminds me I should really start getting the newer eps released.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

X'D the bad part of the matter is that there are these 3 kids that insist on singing it everyday in my gym class....they know every...single...word....and sadly, they know i have access to the DVDs (maybe considering i forcfully told them there was a better version to sing aand to choose it before i stabs theyre eyes out with sporks)

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

Ok, you sir have serious problems if you like that crap opening. Also its kinda wrong that you only watch the show for that opening, tis really sad.

Bah why did I even come back in here. Everytime I do that song mysteriously pops into my head. Grrrrr.......... *runs off to watch the real, so much better opening*

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

you are a disgrace to anime fans around the world >_<

eppyomega.png

Theme song is the only reason i watch it. Ya Yo Ya Yo uh-oh. I love it its so damn Hilarious if it wasnt for the song i would not even watch.

I knew we should have gotten that head injury looked at.:D

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.