Princess Tasha

Need Help! please?

I am starting another story...this one is set with Vegeta and Tasha still living at Frieza's base (yes, still DBZ) and it kind of is set before Raditz, Vegeta, and Nappa come to Earth. I just don't know where exactly to go with it plot wise. Any ideas?

*smacks head* total writer's block here...:(

narakusigcopy.jpg

tasha.jpg

start with a scene; it doesn't have to be the very first scene of the story, just something you have an idea for, and build from that. ( I write out of order all the time)

try writing something totally different for a while to 'prime the pump'. You can start with a couple of pages of stream of consciousness writing and try to gleem a scene or story from that.

Hope it helps.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Hmmm ... try writing of maybe a lost Saiyan Legend warrior (much like Brolly) coming back and/or a race gaining power in the most un-natural way and posing a threat to the Saiyan race.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I can't just write "and ten years went by..." ya know?

shit girl, why not? you can always go back later and fill in the story. What matters is that you are writing productively ;)

I gave up on writing for my fans a long time ago. I write for pratice and for myself and if someone else is able to enjoy it thats just a bonus. When yer writing to appease other people it sucks the fun (and often the creativity) out of what you're doing. Thats one of those A#1 causes of writers block, trying to please all of the people all of the time.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'm with Ladywriter. I've been a fanfic writer for over three years now and if you're good enough you can easily make the ancient, " and time passed " thing work for you. Just make sure not to repeat too many details. Good luck though, can't wait to read it.

~The only thing I could do was pretend to be strong. ~