ByeByeBeautyful

Advent Children release date

i cant wait until this magnificent peice of art comes out i dont care how much it will cost to see it im going to see it! umm does anyone know if they are really kicking up the graphics on ff7 yet? cause that was one of the rumors that was flying around

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.

The tech demo shown at E3 was only to show off the power of E3. That is all. There are no plans to remake FFVII.

no it probably will be made....and they will throw it out on the market when they are doing bad with sales...dont underestimate a company with their cashcow

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I cant wait ^^ even if they push it back im willing to wait

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.

the graphics look tight and from what i heard its going to be the best yet but just curious which are yall talking about the movie or the game either way they both look great

:bat: BREEZE316

In order to gain something, an equivalent price must be paid.:battle:

september 13th is right around the corner... i cant wait!im just hoping that they dont hold back a release date^_^:

This months PS2 magazine gave a very good graphic wise trailer of Advent Children. Better than the eight trailers that I downloaded off the internet.

You can see Barett in a fish net tank top, plus you can see his black MAN NIPPLES! 'O'

I just hope I can be their to get it. The closest mall to me is half an hour away. My cousin has to go buy it for me, I'll have to pay him back of course. I wander how hard it'll be to find it one the first week. ?_?

Im hoping i can get it as well, right now im broke and with the release date creeping around the corner im a bit worried about being able to get it. I might bum some money off my mom ^_^

(edits)

Well either way i know that i will see that movie eventually, my friend said hes saving back a paycheck just to get it, so if i have to go over there just to see thats fine with me:D

(edits)

Are they only releasing it for PSP? Because...as interested as I am, there's no way I'm paying $240+ to see it.

i really hope not because i dont want to fork out alot of money for a psp and the movie...i just dont have it

mmmmm....i cant wait....i downloaded a bunch of trailers and drooled. if its just on PSP ill buy it and go get my friend alex to watch it. he loves his PSP X'D its like his child...but seriously, ill get him to let me watch it because im sure he wants to see it too

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

you can pre-order them just about anywhere. rightstuf, bestbuy, circuit city, amazon, etc. :P

http://www.rightstuf.com/cgi-bin/catalogmgr/88yD497=WctDT5w5df/browse/item/66563/4/0/0

*edits* no double or triple posting! :x

http://forums.ancientclan.com/faq.php?faq=posting#faq_doubleposting

(edits)

http://forums.ancientclan.com/showthread.php?t=3111

Delayed. -_-;

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

sorry about that, im still getting the hang of everything again, what do you mean by double posting? Like one right after the other or? ^_^; sorry its been awhile