Fedic

SCI FI Announces New Season

New episodes of SCI FI Channel's original series Stargate Atlantis, Stargate SG-1 and Battlestar Galactica premiere on July 15 as SCI FI Fridays return.

Stargate SG-1 returns for a ninth season with new cast members Ben Browder (Farscape), Emmy winner Beau Bridges, Oscar winner Lou Gossett Jr. and former The X-Files star Mitch Pileggi. Bridges will also appear in several episodes of Stargate Atlantis. Gossett and Browder's Farscape co-star Claudia Black join the cast of SG-1 in recurring roles, and former Baywatch star Jason Momoa joins the cast of Stargate Atlantis.

Battlestar Galactica comes back for a second season, with the entire ensemble cast returning: Edward James Olmos, Mary McDonnell, Katee Sackhoff, Jamie Bamber, James Callis, Tricia Helfer and Grace Park. Also resuming their roles are executive producer and writer Ronald D. Moore and executive producer David Eick.

http://www.scifi.com/scifiwire2005/index.php?category=2&id=31033

sweet! Chriton and Erin ^_^;

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

I wonder if John and Erin will get hooked up on SG1 X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

YAY! All great shows(but I'm more of an Altlantis fan thean anything else) that were in need of new eps. I'm getting more and more into Atlantis as Samus is around, cause he talks about it endlessly when he sees a preview for it.:rolleyes: I don't mind, though, cause I can be the same way regarding certian anime's...

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

has anyone seen the latest commercials for the new seasons? it looks like SG Atlantis has a new character that looks strikingly similar to one of the guys from the now-finished Andromeda series. They even got skinner from X-Files. X'D SG1 and Atlantis are grabbing up renowned sci-fi actors left and right. ^_^

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg