come on... admit it, you watch it :meh:

actually the show is pretty damn good. I like how it is not all focused on just the "main" superheros. There is a lotta action and the writing is pretty decent too. :happy:

"I'm not Green Lantern!" :haha:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Guest Samus1080

i was wondering if they'll do the death of superman. I hope that they do, because those were a few good eps.

there are already a couple of doomsday episodes which unfortunately, do not repeat the events that took place in the comics. :\

the original justice league episodes were good, but i'm really liking justice league unlimited now. the characters and plots are excellent! i love how they involved the the greek gods into some of the episodes. one of my favorite eps has to be the one that involved a super atomic powered mech ravaging an entire country. supergirl, mr. atom and green arrow took it on. that thing straight up scourched the land with atomic blasts and even presumably killed mr. atom. that was some great action. :D

Booster Gold: *helps old woman cross the street*

Old woman: Why thank you Green Lantern.

Booster Gold: I'm not... *sigh* You're welcome ma'am.

:spit:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

there are already a couple of doomsday episodes which unfortunately, do not repeat the events that took place in the comics. :\

No way!! The original Justice League cartoon did the "Death of Superman" set. Are they prolonging that area, maybe? Man, I hope they end up showing it all, because those were the best few comics, and original eps ever. Hell, the old version even showed Diana leaning on his casket all hysterical, and Batman hiding his tears...Very emotional...:(

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Guest DarkPriestess

Of course I watch it. Of course my tv is set to Cartoon Network non stop these days, but thats beside

No way!! The original Justice League cartoon did the "Death of Superman" set. Are they prolonging that area, maybe? Man, I hope they end up showing it all, because those were the best few comics, and original eps ever. Hell, the old version even showed Diana leaning on his casket all hysterical, and Batman hiding his tears...Very emotional...:(

i haven't seen all the original Justice League eps, but they did Superman vs. Doomsday in the Justice league series!? did superman actually die? O_O

*has the last comic and huge book of "Death of Superman"* those comics were amazing..

i remember at least one doomsday episode in justice league unlimited where doomsday escapes the "secret US government agency" and battles superman in an active volcano. at the end superman sends doomsday to the phantom zone.

i haven't seen all the original Justice League eps, but they did Superman vs. Doomsday in the Justice league series!? did superman actually die? O_O

*has the last comic and huge book of "Death of Superman"* those comics were amazing..

i remember at least one doomsday episode in justice league unlimited where doomsday escapes the "secret US government agency" and battles superman in an active volcano. at the end superman sends doomsday to the phantom zone.

Didn't he re-emerge as a Blue Superman ....

Apart from that, I love the JLA and even the more recent cartoon version kicks serious arse !!! I've seen a movie too of theirs, where they go back in time or something and they have to battle it with the Germans/Nazis !

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Then I bet you 10 rep points they do end up showing it.

In the original they fought him twice. The one that killed Superman was the fight right in downtown Metropolis. He gets out of the Phantom Zome with Luthor's help, because he gets some Rd Kryptonite, and it allows him to get into the Pantom Zone when it is supercooled.

Well, that's how they show it in the original ep, anyway...Damned if I can remember the comic; I've not seen it for years...

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

the time travel eps were wicked cool. ol' man Static Shock was cool!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I like the Batman+Wonder Woman , Green Lantern+Hawk Girl sub plots ;)

When my letter reaches you, please don't break the seal
Just wait a little while, give it time to heal
And I belive you'll understand that this is my last and most loving request

New Episodes of Justice League Unlimited start this Saturday! :D

Then I bet you 10 rep points they do end up showing it.

In the original they fought him twice. The one that killed Superman was the fight right in downtown Metropolis. He gets out of the Phantom Zome with Luthor's help, because he gets some Rd Kryptonite, and it allows him to get into the Pantom Zone when it is supercooled.

Well, that's how they show it in the original ep, anyway...Damned if I can remember the comic; I've not seen it for years...

oh sh*t! i need to see some Doomsday vs. Superman action! O_O

I liked it better with just plain Justice League, because Hawkgirl and the Flash were in it more... and whenever I watched Justice League Unlimited it was always the same four freaking episodes, so it made me mad.

Just so you know "Anyone who tries to thwart love will hear the stomping of HOOves and cries of revenge."

I was going to say something... I swear....

What type of flowers are between your nose and your chin?

Two Lips!!

I liked it better with just plain Justice League, because Hawkgirl and the Flash were in it more... and whenever I watched Justice League Unlimited it was always the same four freaking episodes, so it made me mad.

I hear ya. But I think the Green Lantern should be very upset with Hawkgirl for what happened in last season.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

But I didn't see what happened! :cry:

Just so you know "Anyone who tries to thwart love will hear the stomping of HOOves and cries of revenge."

I was going to say something... I swear....

What type of flowers are between your nose and your chin?

Two Lips!!

Guest Samus1080

I've not had a real chance to see the series :\ Do they show Silver Surfer? (If he's not DC, I'm sorry. I can't ever seem to keep the two of them straight...)

If I'm right, the Silver Surfer is actually Marvel. He hangs out with the Fantastic Four alot, right? And they're def. Marvel.

The main Justice League is Superman, Wonderwoman, Green Lantern, Martian Manhunter, Hawkgirl, Batman, the Flash, and a bunch of smaller status supers.

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.