I've heard nothing but bad things about it from my friends that have seen a few of the episodes (they caught it on TechTV when they aired it supposedly, then again I don't usually go by what people say by a series till I see it). I'm, however, looking forward to seeing it. I've been looking at buying it for quite sometime now so I figure this is a good way to judge whether or not its worth buying and to see if what my friends have said about it hold true.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

I'll check it out before I go all judgemental

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I have seen all but the last few episodes. I have the first two manga for it and the story is VERY different. The kids thought it was ok but then my kids like anything with action in it. I liked the series but the manga seems to be more interesting, in my opinion.

I have seen all but the last few episodes. I have the first two manga for it and the story is VERY different. The kids thought it was ok but then my kids like anything with action in it. I liked the series but the manga seems to be more interesting, in my opinion.

Ohh, I hate when the manga and the anime deviate. What are the differences in the manga?

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

I've seen sCRYed up to episode 17, and have to say that there is a LOT worth looking forward to. Mibu, your review was perfect! I'd say that you covered everything worth covering...

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

Guest DarkPriestess

They are?? I have been wanting to watch that and just never had the chance. I'll have to make sure I catch. *wonders how she missed the advertisement for it*

i liked this series...its is definately different...and damnit that remminded me that that was one of the series i had on my HD before it poofed

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I found a really good site that gives you at least some of the differences betweeen the anime and the manga.

http://i.domaindlx.com/scryed/index2.html

Some of the biggest differences have to do with the characters. Kanami was born on the mainland and is not an alter. Kimishima does not die, and neither does Ayase in fact they get married in the last manga. Ryohou's mother did not die she abandoned him. Kazuma has a biological brother. And Mimori works for the anti-HOLY group Lawless. And from what I have seen so far Mimori never even meet Ryohou. There are also differneces in Kazuma's alter appearance.

Did anyone see that Adult Swim is going to start airing scryed next week. I'm pumped to hear the american voices and see it on tv. What do you all think?

I love s.CRY.ed! I love how Kazuma has got the metallic arm thing-especially in his 2nd and final forms.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Shell Bullet!! Hell yeah! Second form has got to be the best I don't like the looks of Final Phase...

"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."--Ken Gor, Ying hung boon sik II

[sIGPIC]Dattebayo!!![/sIGPIC]

Thank you to everyone who has ever made me sigs, you are all wonderful!

I really dig this show. I think its just awesome. I like Kazuma's character. Cougar is hilarious. and Scheris is HOT :P

yeah I went to the website, 3rd stage shell bullet looks kinda ridiculous, however cougers 2nd stage looks cool and Ryuho's final stage looks awesome

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Ryuhou's Zetsuei alter looks kinda weird because his "arms" are crossed and the look like boobs. But his true form looks so badass! >..< Kazumas alter looks pretty cool the way it is already. Shireece is really hot. The show is pretty cool so far.

Ryuhou's Zetsuei alter looks kinda weird because his "arms" are crossed and the look like boobs. But his true form looks so badass! >..< Kazumas alter looks pretty cool the way it is already. Shireece is really hot. The show is pretty cool so far.

Yeah. It takes a second to realize its a straight jacket...

kurozakuro-v01-ch03-0851.png

I sit here on my shelf, Just talking to myself.

Got a Q, has anyone noticed that Kazuma's sister or w/e she is, describes Ryuhou's alter everytime she wakes up from one of her weird dreams? Is this some how connected or is there somthing else going on? Over all I love s.CRY.ed cant wait to see more.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^